cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU.....PC + APR reduction success!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU.....PC + APR reduction success!

when i did my PC in june they said i automatically qualify for a rate reduction from 17.99% with the goRewards to 15.65% with the cashRewards and told me to call every june
Message 11 of 18
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
when i did my PC in june they said i automatically qualify for a rate reduction from 17.99% with the goRewards to 15.65% with the cashRewards and told me to call every june

Looks like Ill be calling every August now, LOL..Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

May as well. i wish i could reduce it every month lol.
Message 13 of 18
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Pway and Musiclover......Thank you!!Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 18
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I have to add, that yesterday on 8/11 when I logged in to check my account like I do daily, I noticed that Navy had already changed my picture to the green cash rewards, and it says "Visa Signature Cash Rewards" next to it!

Man they are quick!! Love it!!Smiley Happy
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

heck yes they are. the cash rewards signature is sexy too!!! way better than the regular cashRewards
Message 16 of 18
kjel
Established Contributor

Good info. I hit my one year anniversary with NFCU at the end of September. It's been an awesome banking experience so far betweeh the Cash Rewards Visa, checking/savings, CDs paying 3% and 5% and great live customer service.

I will be calling in September for that APR reduction, I'm at 14.9% but my credit is better now than last year and I've used the card responsibly.

Current Score: TU: 674 | EQ: 722 | EX: 717 | Last Inq. 2/16/15...Locked Up in The Garden
NFCU Cash Rewards $14K | Chase Sapphire Preferred $5K | Amex Blue Cash Preferred $6K | Cap1 Quicksilver One Visa $9K

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.