Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Product Change Questions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Product Change Questions

I have the platinum one with IwoJima I think it's really cool.  Yes the 0% transfer is the best deal out there it's really unheard of with most cards!

Message 11 of 15
Adalen
Frequent Contributor

I thought the same thing with my NFCU check card.  It really is quite ugly!  My other two CCs are black and they just look so much nicer. Smiley Tongue

Message 12 of 15
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Ya I love the balance transfer Option. No other card that ive had made it so easy. When chase started giving me problems I transferred the balance to navy. Ive decided that I like kermit after all. Ive already got 10 dollars in rewards. I might get plat later; or let joey get plat. Navy just cut my first statement and I cant wait for this card to report!
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 13 of 15
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

@webhopper wrote:
I'm seriously considering changing because of the way it looks lol. I'm ocd

I don't think this is all that uncommon, especially if there are different designs available.  I did it with my Alliant CC.  

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 14 of 15
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

I will call them when joey is here. I want him to get a nfcu cc too. I do hope they can give me the cashrewards card with a different design. If they cant then joey needs to get the Iwo jima design because he loves iwo Jima and what his fellow marines.did there. We want to take a.trip to Dc to see the monument in person. My uncle lives up there and has a boat; so we also want to fish the cheseapeak!

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.