Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Question

Is there a way to get my full credit card account number before the card arrives? It's not showing up on my credit reports yet. 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Cleanmachine
Frequent Contributor

Re: NFCU Question

Try calling 24/7 Member Services at  1-888-842-6328

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleanmachine wrote:

Try calling 24/7 Member Services at  1-888-842-6328

I called and was told they cannot give it to me over the phone.  I later asked if it can be sent via their secured email and she said no.  I hope it shows up on my credit reports soon.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Relax, it'll be there in the mail in a few days. Mine took less than 5 business days to arrive.

Message 4 of 9
tbc
New Contributor

yes,  it only takes a couple of days.

Relax, breathe.........

1-1-11 350's TU/EQ
MYFICO TU 656
EQUIFAX 593 TODAY
GOAL: HEAVEN
Message 5 of 9
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I called and was told they cannot give it to me over the phone.  I later asked if it can be sent via their secured email and she said no.  I hope it shows up on my credit reports soon.

It won't show up on your credit reports until at least the first statement date, which is going to be at least 30 days.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DaveSignal wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It won't show up on your credit reports until at least the first statement date, which is going to be at least 30 days.

They gave it to me via secured messaging.

Let's Go Miami Heat!!!!Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha O' man well be careful with useing your card my friend remember you still have to pay for it!!

Smiley Happy

Congrats!!!!

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Relax, it'll be there in the mail in a few days. Mine took less than 5 business days to arrive.

I won't get the card until the last day of June.  The card was sent to my PO Box rather than my physical address.  I check PO only once per month.  I needed  the  NFCU card number to  complete a BT to Chase.  I had to find a way to work around Chase's 0% apr with no  fee since they don't payoff loans.  I had NFCU to payoff  a loan with without any problems.  But since NFCU treat its BTs as a cash advance, I wanted to quickly have Chase to payoff the NFCU card.  That's is why I needed the card number ASAP.  I am happy they provided it.   NFCU have no problem showing the other account numbers, so I don't see why withhold the full CC account number. 

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.