Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Question

I'm not sure about the CLOC bc I dont have one but the visa normally takes 7-10 business days I believe I rushed mine for $12.00 and got it the very next day via fed ex. I was approved Wednesday, called them and got my card Thursday (very fast) but normally I think 7-10 days

Navy reported for me about 2 weeks after I was approved. For me I was approved the 19th and my first statement cut on the 3rd and a few days after that I got the notification of a new account. I did read somewhere they only report at the end of each month (not sure if it's true or not but was kinda true in my case)
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

The only reason I rushed mine was because of the Thanksgiving Holiday and didn't want a card with that kind of limit sitting in my mailbox when I was away plus I had it just in time for Black Friday Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm not sure about the CLOC bc I dont have one but the visa normally takes 7-10 business days I believe I rushed mine for $12.00 and got it the very next day via fed ex. I was approved Wednesday, called them and got my card Thursday (very fast) but normally I think 7-10 days

Navy reported for me about 2 weeks after I was approved. For me I was approved the 19th and my first statement cut on the 3rd and a few days after that I got the notification of a new account. I did read somewhere they only report at the end of each month (not sure if it's true or not but was kinda true in my case)

CreditQueen323

Ok thanks for the info. I'll be on the look out for the credit alert.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.