cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Rate Jack...the unthinkable has happened.

tag
armywifey85
Regular Contributor

Re: NFCU Rate Jack...the unthinkable has happened.

18% will be normal rates for us soon thanks to everyone complaing about those fees etc when all you have to do is read before you sign and then if your ratejacked close that account and don't do business with that bank move to another one. Those banks are showing us that theres more than one way to skin a cat and now my rates are up thanks to you whining people that can't read. If you go to the dealer and get a car loan and finance it for 12% well you knew your credit was bad and you signed that loan paper quit complaing. Either drive or don't I don't care now yall messed with my rates. How did you think these banks were gonna respond now USAA is raising rates that I've never seen. And to yous that purchased a house got a subprime loan geez you signed the paperwork. I think Acorn should have to cover all the loans since they pushed for subprime lending anyway. This is America everyone thinks that everything should be handed to them half the country does'nt even pay taxes and yet think they have a right to complain. Its shocking that this has'nt happened sooner with half the country not paying sticking their hands out looking for free everything! I hear workers complain everyday that they can't afford health care but boy they can afford to go clubbing every weekend get tanning memberships etc all the while standing in the welfare line looking for handouts. This country is falling apart right before your eyes and we have noone to blame but ourselves end of story.

Message 31 of 33
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

@armywifey85 wrote:

18% will be normal rates for us soon thanks to everyone complaing about those fees etc when all you have to do is read before you sign and then if your ratejacked close that account and don't do business with that bank move to another one. Those banks are showing us that theres more than one way to skin a cat and now my rates are up thanks to you whining people that can't read. If you go to the dealer and get a car loan and finance it for 12% well you knew your credit was bad and you signed that loan paper quit complaing. Either drive or don't I don't care now yall messed with my rates. How did you think these banks were gonna respond now USAA is raising rates that I've never seen. And to yous that purchased a house got a subprime loan geez you signed the paperwork. I think Acorn should have to cover all the loans since they pushed for subprime lending anyway. This is America everyone thinks that everything should be handed to them half the country does'nt even pay taxes and yet think they have a right to complain. Its shocking that this has'nt happened sooner with half the country not paying sticking their hands out looking for free everything! I hear workers complain everyday that they can't afford health care but boy they can afford to go clubbing every weekend get tanning memberships etc all the while standing in the welfare line looking for handouts. This country is falling apart right before your eyes and we have noone to blame but ourselves end of story.

Say it with votes!

Message 32 of 33
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Thread locked and under moderator review.
Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.