Did you mean: 

NFCU Secure Limit CLI w/o HP

tag
hot4u
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU Secure Limit CLI w/o HP

Smiley Happy

See you in da Garden...

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 11 of 15
Scupra
Super Contributor

On the 13th statement NFCU "reviews" secured CC's for graduation. Staying in the garden cant hurt you Smiley Happy

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 12 of 15
myjourney
Super Contributor

@CCspoiledbrat1 wrote:

Just increased my limit but he told me to pay on time and call back in about 6 months and let them see what I am qualified for??? Im going to stay hiding out in the GARDEN!!!

Congarts NFCU likes what they see 

Keep up the good work and stay in the garden harvesting those TL's

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 13 of 15
CCspoiledbrat1
Valued Member

UPDATE!!!!!! Thanks Creditaddict for the nudge!!

I just received my 1st $1,000 NOT SECURED Credit Card Ever In Life from NFCU!!! I had to fax paystubs and was approved for the CashRewardsVisa apr 10% apr?? 

Whew lets go!! I want the Flagship and the world now!!  I running into the garden after cap one journey card notification-promise. Thank You Heart

updated IN THE GARDEN UNTIL: 8/14/14
Cap1$500 |Express$900 |BILLMELATER$500|Shell$200
MarathonGas$200 |NFCUCshRwrdsVisa$2.5K |NFCUGoRwrdsMC$5K
AmazonStore$1.2K |AmazonRewardsVisa$500 |DiscoverIT$500
BUCKLE$500/MACYS CLOSED
Message 14 of 15
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@CCspoiledbrat1 wrote:

UPDATE!!!!!! Thanks Creditaddict for the nudge!!

I just received my 1st $1,000 NOT SECURED Credit Card Ever In Life from NFCU!!! I had to fax paystubs and was approved for the CashRewardsVisa apr 10% apr?? 

Whew lets go!! I want the Flagship and the world now!!  I running into the garden after cap one journey card notification-promise. Thank You Heart

SUPER!!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.