cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Visa Signature is here.....

Super Contributor

Re: NFCU Visa Signature is here.....


RockinRay wrote:

Congrats!  Smiley Happy

 

I wish I could figure out a way to get in with them.....    Smiley Sad


I could be your son lol

 




Message 11 of 24
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU Visa Signature is here.....


CS800 wrote:

RockinRay wrote:

Congrats!  Smiley Happy

 

I wish I could figure out a way to get in with them.....    Smiley Sad


I could be your son lol

 


Hey I am not that old!  LOL 

 

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 12 of 24
Frequent Contributor

Re: NFCU Visa Signature is here.....


CS800 wrote:

FRom what I have heard, it's not as bad looking as the standard cash reward.


I have heard the same...its a pretty neat looking card for a CU. I definitely do not have any issues taking this card out!!!

Starting Score: FAKO: TU 602 EQ 550 EX 565 - 08|2012
Current Score: MyFICO: TU 633 EQ 637 EX 669 (AMEX PULL)09|2012
Goal Score: 700 across the board In my wallet: NFCU cashRewards 12000CL, NFCU LOC 10K CL, BofA cashRewards 5000CL, BofA PP 3000CL, JAREDS (AU) 1500CL, SEARS (AU) 7000CL
Under my mattress: Orchard Bank 320CL and Saks Fifth Avenue 100CL. Finally in the Garden. App Free Since 9/18/12 - No apps until March 2013
Message 13 of 24
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU Visa Signature is here.....


RockinRay wrote:

CS800 wrote:

RockinRay wrote:

Congrats!  Smiley Happy

 

I wish I could figure out a way to get in with them.....    Smiley Sad


I could be your son lol

 


Hey I am not that old!  LOL 

 


Didn't your AMEX backdate to 1960's??  lol

 

 

I kid ...I kid

 




Message 14 of 24
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU Visa Signature is here.....


AvaMommy wrote:

CS800 wrote:

FRom what I have heard, it's not as bad looking as the standard cash reward.


I have heard the same...its a pretty neat looking card for a CU. I definitely do not have any issues taking this card out!!!


It certainly beats the PSECU Visa and even te DCU one in terms of beter looking

 




Message 15 of 24
Frequent Contributor

Re: NFCU Visa Signature is here.....


CS800 wrote:

AvaMommy wrote:

CS800 wrote:

FRom what I have heard, it's not as bad looking as the standard cash reward.


I have heard the same...its a pretty neat looking card for a CU. I definitely do not have any issues taking this card out!!!


It certainly beats the PSECU Visa and even te DCU one in terms of beter looking

 


PSECU I will app in 6 months...for the PSL/Visa...I'll see then lol

Starting Score: FAKO: TU 602 EQ 550 EX 565 - 08|2012
Current Score: MyFICO: TU 633 EQ 637 EX 669 (AMEX PULL)09|2012
Goal Score: 700 across the board In my wallet: NFCU cashRewards 12000CL, NFCU LOC 10K CL, BofA cashRewards 5000CL, BofA PP 3000CL, JAREDS (AU) 1500CL, SEARS (AU) 7000CL
Under my mattress: Orchard Bank 320CL and Saks Fifth Avenue 100CL. Finally in the Garden. App Free Since 9/18/12 - No apps until March 2013
Message 16 of 24
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU Visa Signature is here.....


AvaMommy wrote:

CS800 wrote:

AvaMommy wrote:

CS800 wrote:

FRom what I have heard, it's not as bad looking as the standard cash reward.


I have heard the same...its a pretty neat looking card for a CU. I definitely do not have any issues taking this card out!!!


It certainly beats the PSECU Visa and even te DCU one in terms of beter looking

 


PSECU I will app in 6 months...for the PSL/Visa...I'll see then lol


PSECU hates me period.

 




Message 17 of 24
Frequent Contributor

Re: NFCU Visa Signature is here.....

WHy? lol

Starting Score: FAKO: TU 602 EQ 550 EX 565 - 08|2012
Current Score: MyFICO: TU 633 EQ 637 EX 669 (AMEX PULL)09|2012
Goal Score: 700 across the board In my wallet: NFCU cashRewards 12000CL, NFCU LOC 10K CL, BofA cashRewards 5000CL, BofA PP 3000CL, JAREDS (AU) 1500CL, SEARS (AU) 7000CL
Under my mattress: Orchard Bank 320CL and Saks Fifth Avenue 100CL. Finally in the Garden. App Free Since 9/18/12 - No apps until March 2013
Message 18 of 24
Moderator Emeritus

Re: NFCU Visa Signature is here.....

Congrats! Enjoy your new card. Smiley Happy


Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 19 of 24
Frequent Contributor

Re: NFCU Visa Signature is here.....


tinuviel wrote:

Congrats! Enjoy your new card. Smiley Happy


Thanks Tinuviel I will! I use this as my balance card and pay off the rest since they have slightly higher APRs

Starting Score: FAKO: TU 602 EQ 550 EX 565 - 08|2012
Current Score: MyFICO: TU 633 EQ 637 EX 669 (AMEX PULL)09|2012
Goal Score: 700 across the board In my wallet: NFCU cashRewards 12000CL, NFCU LOC 10K CL, BofA cashRewards 5000CL, BofA PP 3000CL, JAREDS (AU) 1500CL, SEARS (AU) 7000CL
Under my mattress: Orchard Bank 320CL and Saks Fifth Avenue 100CL. Finally in the Garden. App Free Since 9/18/12 - No apps until March 2013
Message 20 of 24