Established Contributor
jordanmedical

Re: NFCU...WOW!!!

Congrats! I seriously think this forum is helping build NFCU as a CU lol

-Rebuilding with CapOne Cash: $1.5k, NFCU cashRewards $8.5K, NavCheck $5K, Wal-Mart: $1.1K, Sam's: $1.2K, Amazon: $1.9K, Apple Barclay: $3K, Haverty's: $1.5K, GE capital: $5K, Sears: $250(AU), PP MC:$1.5K, CareCredit:$3K (closed 1st home 05/08/13)
Starting Score: 492-TU04, 480-EX FICO V2, 467-EQ Beacon 5 (Via Mortgage PreQual March '12)
Current Score: EX,EQ,TU (lender pull): 652, 659, 689, Walmart TU FICO: 691 (05/13)
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Community Leader
Valued Contributor
improvingmycredit

jordanmedical wrote:

+1

HAHA!!  I agree!  I wouldn't have opened an account if I hadn't of read about it here or apped right away if you and others hadn't of said to do it!!  LOL.  I think they should invest in this site.  They've got to have gleaned at least a good 100+ accounts from this site alone this year.  :smileyhappy:

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 798, EX 780, TU 787 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSP 20.5K, QuickSilver 20K, TotalRewards 18K

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
ficojoe

improvingmycredit wrote:

jordanmedical wrote:

+1

HAHA!!  I agree!  I wouldn't have opened an account if I hadn't of read about it here or apped right away if you and others hadn't of said to do it!!  LOL.  I think they should invest in this site.  They've got to have gleaned at least a good 100+ accounts from this site alone this year.  :smileyhappy:

They got my business beacuse of reading this forum. Now I have $20,000 in revolving credit from them plus my checking and savings accounts are now there.

Contributor
greeneman21

score_building wrote:

greeneman21 wrote:

I feel like I have too many credit cards, i might close my USAA visa,

Sweet CL! Check to see if you can combine the USAA limits rather than close, why 3 USAA cc?

Those were my cards before I found this forum and realized there are so many better cards out there.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+