Valued Contributor
DigitalArk

NFCU World MasterCard?

Do they offer the World MasterCard?

Established Contributor
ccnewcc

Re: NFCU World MasterCard?

I thought they only issue visa.  I see a gorewards MC in your sig.  How did you get a MC?

Valued Contributor
DigitalArk

ccnewcc wrote:

I thought they only issue visa.  I see a gorewards MC in your sig.  How did you get a MC?

Photoshopped it. :smileytongue:

Established Contributor
ccnewcc

Dang and I fell for it!  I feel so unworthy.  Lol!  Good one DitgitalArk!  I'll get you back though lol :smileytongue:

Valued Contributor
DigitalArk

[ Edited ]

Actually, they do offer the MasterCard of goRewards and nRewards. When you apply online or on the phone, you can request it.

I could not find any picture of goRewards MasterCard online, so I replaced the Visa logo with MasterCard logo to give it some personal touch. :smileywink:

Established Contributor
Brusilov

DigitalArk wrote:

Actually, they do offer the MasterCard of goRewards and nRewards. When you apply online or on the phone, you can request it.

I could not find any picture of goRewards MasterCard online, so I replaced the Visa logo with MasterCard logo to give it some personal touch. :smileywink:

There's a MasterCard version of the Platinum as well.

$17.3K          $500              $7K              $15K              $5K             $2300          $3200          $2000          $1500          $1000           $8100

Garden Since: 9.25.2013
Valued Contributor
kevinjjc

DigitalArk wrote:

Here's the image url for the goRewards MasterCard:

https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/35975/5d/i.mallnetworks.com/images/global/navyfederal/goRewards_MC.j...

Valued Contributor
DigitalArk

kevinjjc wrote:

DigitalArk wrote:

Here's the image url for the goRewards MasterCard:

https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/35975/5d/i.mallnetworks.com/images/global/navyfederal/goRewards_MC.j...

Thank you. The resolution is 72, width 140, height 89, jpg format.

I like to use a higher resolution picture and prefer the resolution is 300, png format. That's why I edited my own.

Thank you though. :smileywink:

Established Contributor
ccnewcc

DigitalArk wrote:

Oh okay haha.  I thought when you said you photoshoped it, you were trying to be funny.  So then this is news to me you can request a MC version.  Good to know.  Thanks.

So then, back to the original question then, I too would like to know if NFCU offers World MC.  Anyone know?

Valued Contributor
DigitalArk

Brusilov wrote:

DigitalArk wrote:

There's a MasterCard version of the Platinum as well.

That's right! I forgot about that one. Thanks!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}