Valued Contributor

NFCU World MasterCard?

Do they offer the World MasterCard?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
ccnewcc
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU World MasterCard?

I thought they only issue visa.  I see a gorewards MC in your sig.  How did you get a MC?

Message 2 of 11
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

@ccnewcc wrote:

I thought they only issue visa.  I see a gorewards MC in your sig.  How did you get a MC?

Photoshopped it. Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 11
ccnewcc
Established Contributor

Dang and I fell for it!  I feel so unworthy.  Lol!  Good one DitgitalArk!  I'll get you back though lol Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 11
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

Actually, they do offer the MasterCard of goRewards and nRewards. When you apply online or on the phone, you can request it.

I could not find any picture of goRewards MasterCard online, so I replaced the Visa logo with MasterCard logo to give it some personal touch. Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 11
Brusilov
Established Contributor

@DigitalArk wrote:

Actually, they do offer the MasterCard of goRewards and nRewards. When you apply online or on the phone, you can request it.

I could not find any picture of goRewards MasterCard online, so I replaced the Visa logo with MasterCard logo to give it some personal touch. Smiley Wink

There's a MasterCard version of the Platinum as well.

Message 6 of 11
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

@DigitalArk wrote:

Here's the image url for the goRewards MasterCard:

https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/35975/5d/i.mallnetworks.com/images/global/navyfederal/goRewards_MC.j...

Message 7 of 11
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

@kevinjjc wrote:

@DigitalArk wrote:

Here's the image url for the goRewards MasterCard:

https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/35975/5d/i.mallnetworks.com/images/global/navyfederal/goRewards_MC.j...

Thank you. The resolution is 72, width 140, height 89, jpg format.

I like to use a higher resolution picture and prefer the resolution is 300, png format. That's why I edited my own.

Thank you though. Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 11
ccnewcc
Established Contributor

@DigitalArk wrote:

Oh okay haha.  I thought when you said you photoshoped it, you were trying to be funny.  So then this is news to me you can request a MC version.  Good to know.  Thanks.

So then, back to the original question then, I too would like to know if NFCU offers World MC.  Anyone know?

Message 9 of 11
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

@Brusilov wrote:

@DigitalArk wrote:

There's a MasterCard version of the Platinum as well.

That's right! I forgot about that one. Thanks!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.