Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU approvla!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU approvla!!

Just applied and approved for 16K!!Smiley Happy  Auto approved!!  History, CH 13 discharged June 2009.  Closed home Feb 11, 2010.  Declined from Lowes, Sears Barclays due to to many inquires!  Figured one more wouldn't hurt.  Current EQ 678.  Opened NFCU account last week through sibling!!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU approvla!!

By the way, app'd for the flagship as the site said they would review for a lesser card if not approved for the requested card.  11.65 interest rate.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just applied and approved for 16K!!Smiley Happy  Auto approved!!  History, CH 13 discharged June 2009.  Closed home Feb 11, 2010.  Declined from Lowes, Sears Barclays due to to many inquires!  Figured one more wouldn't hurt.  Current EQ 678.  Opened NFCU account last week through sibling!!    

Great Job!   Congratulations  raptor00 !!      Thank you to your sibling!!

@Anonymous wrote:

By the way, app'd for the flagship as the site said they would review for a lesser card if not approved for the requested card.  11.65 interest rate.  

Not bad interest that all to begin  with  ...  I think   Smiley Happy

It's just 1.75% higher than lowest APR for now, and it can be lowest APR (it's up to you) later on.

Loan Type                             Repayment Terms         APR as low as*         Conditions

Flagship Rewards Visa   **                                    9.90%                      Variable***
(competitive $49 annual fee)

*Rates are based on an evaluation of credit history, so your rate may differ.

** Repayment terms of 2% of outstanding balance or $20, whichever is greater

*** Variable APRs apply to purchases, balance transfers, and convenience checks. The APR applicable to
      cash advance transactions will be a variable cash advance APR up to 2% higher than the APR for
      purchases.

Credit Card Variable Rate Information
    Your rate is determined and adjusted monthly (on the first business day) by
    adding a Margin to the highest prime rate published in the Wall Street Journal
    on the first business day of the previous month. The Margin is determined and
    based on an evaluation of each member's credit history. The Margin will range
    from 4.65% to 14.65% based on product type.

Message 3 of 9
Kiwill
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations rapor00!!!  What is your EQ fico score?  I just applied yesterday with an 2004 chargeoff and and a 120 days late back in sept-08 but this is not accurate, tried to dispute it but I had no luck.  I got the 3-5 days message. 

ETA: Never mind about your fico score, I reread your post and saw itSmiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 729, TU 752, EX ? (1/1/2011)
Current Score: EQ 696, TU 718, EX 686 - PSECU (5/17/2011)
Goal Score: ALL 800+ by December 31, 2011

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
PROUD MEMBER OF THE 700 CLUB!
Message 4 of 9
kvangild

I can tell you were excited; you spelled "approval" wrong. Congrats!Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL!!  I was.  Not sure if it made a difference witht the auto approval, but I set up direct deposit for $150 a month just to build some history with them.  I only apped after it posted to my checking account.  I know others have been getting the 3-5 day message.  I assumed I'd get the denial since I was denied from others due to inquires.  No need to apply for anymore CL this year!!Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 9
LynnBushea
New Contributor

Congrats to you.  I applied today was received the 3-5 day message. I guess that means a denial...darnit.

Starting Score: 478
Current Score: 650
Goal Score: 750+

Message 7 of 9
LynnBushea
New Contributor

So I just received a response back...I was approved...Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It said 3-6 days but it only took 2 hrs for an approval. I was only approved for $2k but I am grateful....It is a start.

Starting Score: 478
Current Score: 650
Goal Score: 750+

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi raptor00,

My situation is almost the same as yours.  Similar credit scores (here from myfico). Just opened NFCU checking/savings accounts last week with large deposits and my direct deposit posted today as well.  I have 2 baddies (chargeoffs) from May 2005 (5years old+).  All of my credit cards/student loan payments have been on time/in full since the summer of 2005 and I always pay my balance in full.  I was thinking of applying for an auto loan next month for about 16-17K and was wondering if you thought they would approve me?  I know other elements are factored in such as DTI, was this an issue for you or was your income very high?  Asking because I only make $60K yearly but just wasn't very sure about their lending standards since I'm so new to NFCU.  Also how good is the interest rate that you received on your auto loan?

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.