Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU auto luv button!

tag
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Re: NFCU auto luv button!

@Creditaddict wrote:

As other said if you asked for $14k and it was instant, you need to go back and request $25k and get the counter!!!

As for the other poster at $25k and not wanting a hp, don't do cli! $25k is the ceiling before any and all requests will be hp on that account!

I have heard that quite a few times now. I jsut really don't need the credit so I am not worried about it. 

Message 11 of 15
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@DigitalArk wrote:
I might try it next year. As for now, gardening comes first, before NFCU give me a HP. :smilesurprise:

Great answer! No ERT alert for you

Message 12 of 15
MrSwiss
Valued Member

100%-madmann26

"Go back and ask for 25k and see what you get countered with"

Just did it.. I requested a bump from $5 to 10k on both PLat Visa and Plat MC instant.  Went back just now and did $20k request each the counter was $14k on each. Should have asked back couple weeks when they instant me to $5k on each from $1.5. NFCU is very good with high linits..

Starting Score:EQ-642 --TU-632-- EX-?
Current Score:EQ-660 MyFico-- TU- 647 MyFico-- EX- 674 Quizzle
Goal Score:700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge NFCU vsig $14k -- NFCU PLat MC $14k - NAVChek $7.5K -- NFCU PLAT Visa $14k -Cap1 $1.5k--AMZ $700- Lowes $500- WALMART-$400
Message 13 of 15
tylerrrr-27

@Creditaddict wrote:

As other said if you asked for $14k and it was instant, you need to go back and request $25k and get the counter!!!

As for the other poster at $25k and not wanting a hp, don't do cli! $25k is the ceiling before any and all requests will be hp on that account!

Once you accept the counter, how long until you can request again without risk of a HP and hope for another counter?

Example: I started with $5k, asked for $25k, got countered to $12.5k and accepted it. This was months ago, and want to request $25k again to see counter but dont know how long I should wait.

Scores- 724 TU Fico (Walmart TU), 737 EX Fico (Amex Pull), ? EQ
Goal = 750's across the board

Cards- $12.5k cashRewards, $2000 IT, $6000 BCE, $2300 Walmart Discover, $1200 Freedom
Message 14 of 15
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I'd say 3 months since last cli
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.