Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU auto luv button!

tag
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

NFCU auto luv button!

I had my NFCU cashRewards 3rd statement cut 2 days ago. Today, I just tried the online CLI request and was instantly approved to my original CL 14K with a soft pull!! Yeah!

For the backdrops about my cashRewards' credit limit, please refer to: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Well-I-couldn-t-help/td-p/2418563

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Re: NFCU auto luv button!

@DigitalArk wrote:

I had my NFCU cashRewards 3rd statement cut 2 days ago. Today, I just tried the online CLI request and was instantly approved to my original CL 14K with a soft pull!! Yeah!

For the backdrops about my cashRewards' credit limit, please refer to: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Well-I-couldn-t-help/td-p/2418563

Did you receive a CLD at some point? I don't understand the part about getting approved to your original amount. 

Message 2 of 15
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

No, I did not. I moved partial of my credit limit to another card. Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 15
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@DigitalArk wrote:

No, I did not. I moved partial of my credit limit to another card. Smiley Tongue

I should have thought about that Smiley Very Happy

Did you just post something about the CL transfer a few days ago? I am pretty sure I just read about someone who did that 

Message 4 of 15
madmann26
Valued Contributor

Unless it was countered, there is more. Smiley Very Happy 

Go back and ask for 25k and see what you get countered with.

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 5 of 15
azguy13
Senior Contributor

I am tempted to ask for a CLI but I really do not need the credit and I do not want a HP. I think it is more jsut seeing what I can get Smiley Very Happy

That is a bad mentality though so I will stay away from that Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 15
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

I want to get the NavCheck next year. But I don't really need the credit though...hum...
Message 7 of 15
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

As other said if you asked for $14k and it was instant, you need to go back and request $25k and get the counter!!!

As for the other poster at $25k and not wanting a hp, don't do cli! $25k is the ceiling before any and all requests will be hp on that account!

Message 8 of 15
Scupra
Super Contributor

Trust the others.. Dont need the credit? It will always help your util!

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 9 of 15
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

I might try it next year. As for now, gardening comes first, before NFCU give me a HP. :smilesurprise:
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.