Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU biz & State Farm biz today !

tag
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

NFCU biz & State Farm biz today !

It was a good day.

Called about my recon w/ State Farm biz cc and was told was approved for 5k.

After opening my business checking & savings with NFCU on Tues , then app'ing for the biz card yesterday, got my e-mail today granting a Business Rewards Visa w/ 10k limit.

Navy still rocks even with business cards !! It's my highest limit biz card yet.

Jax

Message Edited by jaxstraw on 10-23-2008 03:34 PM
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU biz & State Farm biz today !

score?
Message 2 of 5
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Both were pulled from personal FICO's (pg). NFCU was 721 EQ. SF pulled EX 685 and TU 665.

NFCU was easy like the personal cc's. SF originally denied for too many new personal accounts but when I explained I wanted a biz card to keep my personal acct's separate they seemed willing to listen.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super Congrats Jax!!! Smiley Happy

You're right. No matter how you slice it,

Navy Fed is still the best. And I'm happy

to hear that the State Farm recon went

well for you. The personal touch is always

best, so I'm glad your followup paid dividends

for you. Smiley Happy

Once again, Congratulations on your new credit.

Enjoy!!!!! Smiley Very Happy

CanDo

"The right attitude is everything"

Message 4 of 5
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Thanks CDA,

You know I'm real happy with the Navy Biz CC but in all honesty I'm happier that I found out they offer business checking/savings and other products.

I would rather send all my business banking through them. 

When I was on another credit site someone posted about it, I didn't even know they had it.

Pen Fed and USAA don't.

I plan on building a real nice relationship with them for a long time, they take care of their members.

Message Edited by jaxstraw on 10-23-2008 05:08 PM
Jax

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.