Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU bonus 6% cash back offer!

tag
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU bonus 6% cash back offer!

For everyone that stated they do not see it:  Everytime you log off and log back into your NFCU account, your "my offers" changes.  I can no longer see the offer myself but it's still active on the account.  I recommend sending a secure message to NFCU and see if you are part of this "spending campaign."

Message 11 of 15
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

I got this offer in the mail the other day. It was a form letter and looks like it's for everyone; didn't appear to be specifically targeted to me. I haven't logged in lately, so don't know if it's showing up online for me or not. 

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 12 of 15
leegreen
Frequent Contributor

Got an email, letter, and have seen it in my offers...seems to be targeted at my nRewards and not my cashRewards. The email specified it and the letter said for card ending I'm XXXX.
06/26/2014 - Gardening until 7/1/15
NFCU NavCheck 15k, cashRewards VS 14k, nRewards 14k
Amex BCE 15k, CapOne Quicksilver MC 3k, USAA Platinum MC 2k, Discover It 1k
Jared 5.1K, Zales 5k, Lowe's 15k, Home Depot 5k
Message 13 of 15
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

@leegreen wrote:
Got an email, letter, and have seen it in my offers...seems to be targeted at my nRewards and not my cashRewards. The email specified it and the letter said for card ending I'm XXXX.

Interesting.  I only have cashRewards but I did notice the disclaimer that it was good for only one card per member.

Message 14 of 15
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

I only have their cash rewards visa, too. 

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.