Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU cc.. Yay!

tag
Rein
Regular Contributor

NFCU cc.. Yay!

I just got approved for a NFCU VISA cc for $6000 CL. I'm so excited! From a $300 cap1 to $6000. Unbelievable! From all this excitement I applied for the Mastercard. Dumb! i got the message pending decision will be made 3-5days. Yikes! What have I done? 2 dings and now so afraid nfcu will take back the first approval.. They can't do that right? Hehe.. What are the chances I will be approved for the MasterCard? I'm just so happy with the Visa card! Can't wait to garden! Thank you everyone..

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
mfoxxx
New Contributor

Re: NFCU cc.. Yay!

Congrats. Navy is wonderful, I have a few cards with them along with an overdraft line of credit. Unsure of your credit scores, if they decline you for the Mastercard, just take good care of the Visa card. You can always apply later. 

In the garden, Sep 10, 2015.
Message 2 of 6
Rein
Regular Contributor

This is really silly but they can't take back my first approval right? Im just paranoid that they will think i am app happy and think im a high risk. It said my card will be mailed to me in 7-10days. I'm just beyond disbelief that nfcu gave me a cl of $6k. My cs isn't tht great, eq 584 ex. 620 not sure about tu. 

Message 3 of 6
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Congratulations and good luck on the MasterCard!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 6
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@Rein wrote:

I just got approved for a NFCU VISA cc for $6000 CL. I'm so excited! From a $300 cap1 to $6000. Unbelievable! From all this excitement I applied for the Mastercard. Dumb! i got the message pending decision will be made 3-5days. Yikes! What have I done? 2 dings and now so afraid nfcu will take back the first approval.. They can't do that right? Hehe.. What are the chances I will be approved for the MasterCard? I'm just so happy with the Visa card! Can't wait to garden! Thank you everyone..

Congrats thats a huge success 

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 5 of 6
mfoxxx
New Contributor

I would not worry, they wont take it back. They can just decline the Mastercard. 

In the garden, Sep 10, 2015.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.