What card would you get and why? If you have one already why did you get the one you picked?
nRewards Visa/nRewards MasterCard ** 8.90% Credit Limit from $1000 to $50,000 goRewards Visa/goRewards MasterCard ** 9.40% Credit limit from $1000 to $50,000
Thank you for your input!!!
Personally? I would rank cards in this order:
1. no AF ( Why pay more to use their money than the interest rate if you don't PIF? )
2. fixed rate over variable
If you want/need to carry a balance, go with the Platinum Visa or MC
- 7.9% fixed rate (cash 9.9%)
- No fees
- BT & Convenience Check same rate as purchases
If you want reward, I like the cash reward
- 1% up to $10k annually, $1.5% after $10k annually
- Real Time rewards (accumulate as purchases post)
- Real time transfers to any account (savings, checking, cc, loans)
- 9.65% variable purchases (11.65% cash)
- No fees
- BT & Convenience checks same rate as purchases
NFCU is by far my favorite card overall. I use it a lot and surpassed the $10k purchases first month. I now make 1.5% cashreward on all purchases. They don't charge and cash or BT fees. Easy to use. Fast post of payments. Great CS. Great CL. Just love NFCU!