08-01-2009 11:43 AM
What card would you get and why? If you have one already why did you get the one you picked?
nRewards Visa/nRewards MasterCard ** 8.90% Credit Limit from $1000 to $50,000 goRewards Visa/goRewards MasterCard ** 9.40% Credit limit from $1000 to $50,000
Thank you for your input!!!
08-01-2009 08:32 PM
Personally? I would rank cards in this order:
1. no AF ( Why pay more to use their money than the interest rate if you don't PIF? )
2. fixed rate over variable
08-02-2009 07:08 AM - edited 08-02-2009 07:11 AM
If you want/need to carry a balance, go with the Platinum Visa or MC
- 7.9% fixed rate (cash 9.9%)
- No fees
- BT & Convenience Check same rate as purchases
If you want reward, I like the cash reward
- 1% up to $10k annually, $1.5% after $10k annually
- Real Time rewards (accumulate as purchases post)
- Real time transfers to any account (savings, checking, cc, loans)
- 9.65% variable purchases (11.65% cash)
- No fees
- BT & Convenience checks same rate as purchases
NFCU is by far my favorite card overall. I use it a lot and surpassed the $10k purchases first month. I now make 1.5% cashreward on all purchases. They don't charge and cash or BT fees. Easy to use. Fast post of payments. Great CS. Great CL. Just love NFCU!
myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.>> About myFICO