Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU csr 24/7...???

tag
soljaboy2013
Established Member

NFCU csr 24/7...???

I been with NFCU for bout a month now and i hear that the CSR is 24hours but does anyone know if this includes the secure message side as well. Im in hawaii and theres a 6 hour time difference from the east coast. Most members get responses on the secure messages within hours. My responses always take at least a day which led me to believe that by the time i wake up or finish work at hawaii time....the CSR office that handles messages is closed or something. Just want clarification if any. That means imma have check my messages real early if i want a response the same day. 

10/17/14 MYFICO EXP: 705, EQ: 662, TRANS: 689, 10/06/14 WALMART T/U: 702, 9/18/14 USAA EXP: 748
TOTAL CREDIT: $90,850. GOAL: $100K

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
hot4u
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU csr 24/7...???

I'm In Hawaii too. Secured messages I usually get them next day. Did you resolve the  conditionally approved issues ?

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 2 of 3
soljaboy2013
Established Member

Re: NFCU csr 24/7...???

Still under review...sunt docs and tried to add spouse as member so she can be co-applicant for car loan. Error message... said have to call to add her. Not sure if they still trying to decipher my docs or reviewing spouse info. Gave up on the loan though....goin with USAA for loan (already approved 16K) and NFCU for CC (12.5K). Worst case i just cash advance  from NFCU CC. The car i want is about 18-20K

10/17/14 MYFICO EXP: 705, EQ: 662, TRANS: 689, 10/06/14 WALMART T/U: 702, 9/18/14 USAA EXP: 748
TOTAL CREDIT: $90,850. GOAL: $100K

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.