Regular Contributor
McArthur

Re: I went to the well once before six months and was approve...

electra wrote:

Well, after reading a bunch of threads about people getting CLI's prior to 6 months I did it!!   I tried online and got a message that there was something preventing processing and to call in.  I got a very nice CSR who offered to enter it himself.  He thought the message was bc I hadn't had the account 6 months. He couldn't really give me a good idea about my chances but I decided..what-the-hey...and did it anyway.  I asked for an increase to $10k.  He said they'd let me know within 24 hours.   Going to be on pins and needles until then. Hope I didn't waste a HP!!  Wish me luck!

How did it go?

Established Contributor
electra

OMG....I got it!!!!       :heart: NFCU :heart:

It's funny, I never got the text message from them but I logged into my account this morning and there it was...my sparkly new limit of $10k!!   Checked my EQ, no HP but looks like they SP at the beginning of the month.   Don't think they normally hit EX so I didn't check and I can't get in to TU for some reason.  

An interesting side note is that I just found out about yet another report that is available for potential employers, creditors, JDB and the like called The Work Number.  (www.theworknumber.com).   I pulled my report and there are the past 3 companies that I've worked for over the last 20-ish years (MAJOR tech companies) complete with every paycheck, bonus, stock sale, etc from my current company of the last 6 years. Start and end dates....titles, where to send the garnishments.  CREEPY.   Lo and behold there is an inquiry from NFCU on there from when I first joined back in October.  Was wondering why they didn't ask for income verification...now I know.  

Starting Score: TU:584 | EQ 584
Current Score: TU FICO: 711 | EQ FICO 713 | EX (USAA FAKO) 779
Goal Score: 780 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
electra

Just got a Credit Monitoring alert....looks like they did TU HP.   I don't really mind though since I got my CLI!  :smileyhappy:

Starting Score: TU:584 | EQ 584
Current Score: TU FICO: 711 | EQ FICO 713 | EX (USAA FAKO) 779
Goal Score: 780 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
McArthur

electra wrote:

Just got a Credit Monitoring alert....looks like they did TU HP.   I don't really mind though since I got my CLI!  :smileyhappy:

Well worth it!

Congratulations!!

Community Leader
Valued Contributor
starry1

Congrats! Navy is awesome, I can't wait to join up next month.

Starting Score: 11/29/12 TU 527; EQ 565; EX 564 fako - bk7 dc'd 2/15/13
Current Score: 12/12/14 TU 659; EQ 659; EX 653
Goal Score:  625 for now– New goal 675

Cap1 sec $1k (SD) / Fingerhut $2k / Flagship $12k / cashRewards $10k / NavChek $15k / Amazon $2k / Von Maur $1k / Firestone $2.2k / BCU $3k / NFL $1k / QS1 $500 / Target $400 / PPSC $800 / Texaco $400 (last app 09/29/14)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}