Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU goRewards bonus question?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU goRewards bonus question?

I opened a goRewards, with 20,000 bonus, about 2 months ago. Met the bonus spend the before the first statement cut. Does anyone know how long it takes for the points to show up?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
jacetx
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU goRewards bonus question?

@Anonymous wrote:

I opened a goRewards, with 20,000 bonus, about 2 months ago. Met the bonus spend the before the first statement cut. Does anyone know how long it takes for the points to show up?

According to the terms and conditions once the 90 day period to meet the spend is over, the bonus is credited within another 90 days. I'm still waiting for my $200 for the Cash Rewards.

Message 2 of 10
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Good question, I just had my 3rd statement cut and yes I hit the $3k spend requirement so I'm keeping an eye out for the 20k points too - so far nothing, but I'll wait the "90 days" Smiley Frustrated

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the infoSmiley Happy

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine was credited when the 4th statement cut.
Message 5 of 10
WowCool
Frequent Contributor

I sent a secure message with that same question for the cashRewards and recieved this reply "You can expect to receive the  bonus within eight weeks of your account being opened for 90 days".  Im at 4 months 4 statements so looks like perhaps 5 months for me.

Message 6 of 10
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Thanks for this thread and the answers.  I was starting to get nervous about my 30,000 points for Flagship but hadn't had a chance to contact them yet.  Met the spend a few days after receiving the card back in April.

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Thanks for this thread and the answers.  I was starting to get nervous about my 30,000 points for Flagship but hadn't had a chance to contact them yet.  Met the spend a few days after receiving the card back in April.

Been several years since I opened my Flagship but the 40K bonus points at the time took every bit of 3 months to post, if not longer, after I met the spend requirement.  NFCU is a fantastic credit union but they fall short in the posting bonuses quickly category.

Message 8 of 10
jacetx
Valued Contributor

Update: $200 cash back bonus posted this weekend to the account. Already redeemed into savings account.

Message 9 of 10
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

DW is still waiting on her $200 sign up bonus for cash rewards from march they are super slow about paying a SUB.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.