Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU is back with 0% and $0 fee balance transfers for 12 months

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU is back with 0% and $0 fee balance transfers for 12 months

This is on my Flagship card:

Save on interest and balance transfer fees.

Congratulations! You've been chosen to save big when you transfer a balance to your existing Navy Federal Credit Card. Enjoy 0% APR on the balance you transfer for 12 months. After that, your standard variable purchase APR applies. Plus, pay no balance transfer fees.*

To save on balance transfers, they must be transferred by Oct. 14, 2017.

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU is back with 0% and $0 fee balance transfers for 12 months

Was this under your offers section or did you get a letter?

Starting Score: EQ497/TU496/EX 499
Currently: EQ 620 TU 654 EX 627
in the garden since 6/16/2021
Message 2 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sandman771 wrote:

Was this under your offers section or did you get a letter?

Came in an email.

Message 3 of 33
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

Cool. I think I'll take advantage of that one if I am eligible or if I get it. The 0% does sound appealing. 

Starting Score: EQ497/TU496/EX 499
Currently: EQ 620 TU 654 EX 627
in the garden since 6/16/2021
Message 4 of 33
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I was just getting ready to post this. I got the offer via email on my Signature CashRewards card. The problem I have when these wonderful offers come out is that I have 0% interest on my DiscoIT, CitiDC, and ChaseFU until April and July 2018. 

But it's a great offer for all those who can and will take advantage of this offer.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 5 of 33
Appleman
Valued Contributor

Received this offer today on my NFCU Platinum. 0 fee and 0%, hard to beat that...

Message 6 of 33
sunkissed
Established Contributor

I received this offer via email on my cashRewards card:

Congratulations! You've been chosen to save big when you use your existing Navy Federal Credit Card ending in ****. For a limited time, enjoy 0% APR on both balance transfers and new purchases for 12 months. After that, your standard variable purchase APR applies to both. Plus, pay no balance transfer fees!*

NFCU Flagship $32K | NFCU Cashrewards $42K | Discover IT $39K | SECU Visa $20K | Chase SW $24k | CSR $15K | Chase Bonvoy $11.5K | Chase Freedom $11.5K | Chase Amazon Visa 8.5K | AMEX Bonvoy $18.1K | AMEX Hilton Surpass $15K | AMEX Hilton Aspire $24.4K | AMEX Gold | Aviator Red $16K | Uber Visa 10k | Citi TY Premier $24.6K | BoA Premium Rewards 35k | BoA Cash Rewards Visa $31.5k | BoA Cash Rewards MC $23k | US Bank Cash+ $10k | USAA AMEX $6K | Cap1QS $11K | BJs MC $27.6K | Walmart MC $5.1K | Loft MC $25,000 | Macy’s Store/Amex $20K/$1K | BR Visa $10K | JCP $1K | VS $3.2K | Home Depot $5K | Lowes $8.5K | Target $14.5k
Message 7 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm still waiting for my Gorewards BT offer, hope I get one.. I have a zero balance on it.

Message 8 of 33
Bone35
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations! You've been chosen to save big when you transfer a balance to your existing Navy Federal Credit Card. Enjoy 0% APR on the balance you transfer for 12 months. After that, your standard variable purchase APR applies. Plus, pay no balance transfer fees.*

Irish,

I received the same offer today and had a question. Do you or anyone know from experience, if you currently have another 0% transfer on the same card will your payments go towards the first transfer that will expire sooner if you take advantage of this one also? 

Thanks in advance 

Message 9 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bone35 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Irish,

I received the same offer today and had a question. Do you or anyone know from experience, if you currently have another 0% transfer on the same card will your payments go towards the first transfer that will expire sooner if you take advantage of this one also? 

Thanks in advance 

I don't know the answer to the question.  Maybe someone else does or send them a SM.  They're pretty quick to respond.  Would like to know the answer myself.

Message 10 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.