Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU is back with 0% and $0 fee balance transfers for 12 months

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU is back with 0% and $0 fee balance transfers for 12 months

. My DW has a Gorewards with a 1k balance and a 25k credit line and she got the offer but I didn't.

NFCU said there are no promotional offers on my Gorewards account at this time. I never carry a balance on it and always PIF before statement cuts. I'm jealous. And pissed.

Donny- our situation is exactly the opposite.  I never carry a balance and pif before the statement cuts.  My limit is $15k.  My DH has a $900 balance and a $25k limit.  We have had our accounts the same amount of time.  The only other difference is our credit scores.  Mine is higher.  I don't believe scores have any part in the offer though.  p.s. he is jealous and pissed too lol

Message 31 of 33
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

I sent a secure message asking it this offer was available for my Flagship card. I should hear back sometime within two business days. 

Starting Score: EQ497/TU496/EX 499
Currently: EQ 620 TU 654 EX 627
in the garden since 6/16/2021
Message 32 of 33
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Only speculation, but PIF before statements cut, could be a part of it. We still PIF for the most part, unless it's a 0% offer. Other than that, I have no issue allowing other lenders to see exactly what we spend on other lender's cards here. There's never a shortage of BT offers or loan offers because of it IME. Sure I could tweak my score 2 or 3 points by PIFing before statements cut. Showing that history of use seems to be more of a positive factor IME so far..than a couple of points in higher scores.
Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.