cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU is posting Fico 9 (Equifax) Scores to your online accounts!

tag
Jimp2323
Regular Contributor

Re: NFCU is posting Fico 9 (Equifax) Scores to your online accounts!

So, is this going to be another way to know when Navy does its every other month SP?  In other words, when the update shows it's safe to assume that the AR has been done?

Edit for typos...Man, I hate typing on a phone!!!

Message 111 of 129
Amanda80

Ok, thank you.  Well, that was painless - I enrolled!  

Message 112 of 129
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Amanda80 wrote:

Ok, thank you.  Well, that was painless - I enrolled!  

You are welcome, Amanda! Smiley Happy

Message 113 of 129
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jimp2323 wrote:

So, is this going to be another way to know when Navy does its every other month SP?  In other words, when the update shows it's safe to assume that the AR has been done?

Jimp, I really don't know the answer to this. Maybe, UncleB or someone else, can pipe in and confirm the timeframes for AR's and SP's. 

Message 114 of 129
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Jimp2323 wrote:

Jimp, I really don't know the answer to this. Maybe, UncleB or someone else, can pipe in and confirm the timeframes for AR's anf SP's. 

That's a good question... we will likely have to wait and see if there's a correlation between the AR and the EQ FICO 9 updating.

Also keep in mind that there were some reports that the last AR was EX (rather than EQ) so that could add another 'twist' to things. 

Message 115 of 129
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone who signed up for this gotten an updated score yet? I haven't. The first and only score I have is from 5/13. And it hasn't updated. Isn't it suppose to update every month??
Message 116 of 129
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Has anyone who signed up for this gotten an updated score yet? I haven't. The first and only score I have is from 5/13. And it hasn't updated. Isn't it suppose to update every month??

It says "bi-monthly" which could either be twice a month or every 2 months. It's looking more like every 2 months.

Message 117 of 129
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oohhh, it says bi monthly. Where does it say that?

I looked over the sign up agreement and I thought it said monthly, but I could be wrong.

Message 118 of 129
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where exactly do I go to enable this? I  clicked on my accounts but don't see anything. I have an banking accts, auto, and CLOC, is this only available to those with CC's from them? Sorry for the silly questions, I think I need more coffee.

ETA: Only available for members with Credit cards. 

Message 119 of 129
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Oohhh, it says bi monthly. Where does it say that?

I looked over the sign up agreement and I thought it said monthly, but I could be wrong.

When you are viewing your FICO score, scroll down below it in the FAQ section. It says there how often you get a score.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 120 of 129
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.