Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU next balance transfer date?

tag
1970charger
Established Member

NFCU next balance transfer date?

Hi any one know when they might/will do the next 0% balance transfer. I called them I was told that they never give out the info ahead of time. Thoughts?

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
adavis425
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU next balance transfer date?

I'm pretty sure the last one was Dec. 2013/Jan.2014. So I'd look for it sometime soon.

AmEx Platinum | AmEx BCP | AmEx Delta Gold | CSP | Chase Freedom | NFCU cashRewards Visa Sig | NFCU Plat MC | WM MC | Discover it | JCP

Message 2 of 17
Little_Lulu
Contributor

Sorry to bump this but has anyone heard anything when the next balance transfer promo is going to be?

Message 3 of 17
BarryNTexas
Established Contributor

This has been a topic for a while now and no one has heard of anything imminent.

I really want to see this soon too!

DC Prem 20K | DC Elite 20K | PenFed Visa 25K | NFCU Sig Visa 25K | NFCU Flagship 25K | AMEX Delta 25K & SPG 15K
RBFCU MC 20K | Barclay's RMC 11.5K & Ring 22K | Chase United 30K | Chase Hyatt 8K | Citi AA 15K | Citi DC 15K
Discover it® 27K | JCPenney MC 22K | Home Depot $9K
EX/796 EQ/794 TU/802 GOAL: Break 800
Message 4 of 17
shmacckk
Regular Contributor

Looks like they have 2.99% at 12m going on right now on the website. Not the 0% I was hoping for though dang.

https://www.navyfederal.org/products-services/cards/creditcards/creditcards.php?intcmp=hp|hero|1|ccS...

Message 5 of 17
baller4life
Super Contributor

Well dang it... They sometimes do that promotion as well. I was hoping for the 0%. Guess we got our answer. Smiley Sad
Message 6 of 17
dursty87
Established Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
Well dang it... They sometimes do that promotion as well. I was hoping for the 0%. Guess we got our answer. Smiley Sad

Still a pretty good offer, for me anyways.  With no BT fees I will jump all over it.  I have about $4k sitting at 5.99% and $1.5k at 13.15 that I will be moving over!

Message 7 of 17
baller4life
Super Contributor

Yeah it's still a good deal. Of course 0% is better. Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 17
dursty87
Established Contributor

baller4life wrote:
Yeah it's still a good deal. Of course 0% is better. Smiley Happy

Touche.

Message 9 of 17
BarryNTexas
Established Contributor

@shmacckk wrote:

Looks like they have 2.99% at 12m going on right now on the website. Not the 0% I was hoping for though dang.

https://www.navyfederal.org/products-services/cards/creditcards/creditcards.php?intcmp=hp|hero|1|ccS...

Great!  Reading the fine print it looks like it will go live tomorrow.  I will take this even if it's not 0%.  I want to move my AMEX Delta balance over to my Flagship before I do my 3X CLI in Feb.

Thanks for the headsup! 

Happy New Year NFCU Family!!

DC Prem 20K | DC Elite 20K | PenFed Visa 25K | NFCU Sig Visa 25K | NFCU Flagship 25K | AMEX Delta 25K & SPG 15K
RBFCU MC 20K | Barclay's RMC 11.5K & Ring 22K | Chase United 30K | Chase Hyatt 8K | Citi AA 15K | Citi DC 15K
Discover it® 27K | JCPenney MC 22K | Home Depot $9K
EX/796 EQ/794 TU/802 GOAL: Break 800
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.