Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU offering CHIP cards after Apr.1st

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU offering CHIP cards after Apr.1st

This is what it reads:

Our Upgrade to Credit Card with Chip is coming on April 1, 2015.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
If you need immediate assistance please call us at 1-888-842-6328.

Guess I will chick it Apr.1 and see what happens..  Is everyone going to upgrade their cards?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU offering CHIP cards after Apr.1st

you can call and request one to be sent now

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have one?  I'm thinking about calling and requesting both my cards to be chip cards, then again I may just wait..  What's the hurry, lol

Message 3 of 4
shols44
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have one?  I'm thinking about calling and requesting both my cards to be chip cards, then again I may just wait..  What's the hurry, lol

My flagship card was auto updated as a security measure in November 2014. New card is chip enabled. Used it all over europe in Feb, and it requires pin (not just signature). Had to fumble through my phone at train stations as terminals because I didn't have it memorized. 

Starting Score: 501
Current Score: 754 EQ,TU 745,EX 750
Goal Score: 800

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.