cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU pulling Experian now?! :)))))

tag
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Re: NFCU pulling Experian now?! PROOF! :)))))

@mikie209 wrote:

NFCU pulled TU for me on 9/26

NFCU pulled TU for both membership and Flagship in August

Message 11 of 15
RyVision
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU pulling Experian now?! :)))))

They SP'd my EX in Aug of 2012.  Checked (HP) EQ for membership in 2011, HP'd TU for credit in 2011.  I was told on the phone recently that they pull EX, then spoke with a supervisor and was told EQ (for credit products).  

So I'd say they stick mostly to TU and EQ for credit products and membership pulls.  EX isn't a given with them for anything from what I can tell, unless they SP for review perhaps.

AKA 840flippedto480
Message 12 of 15
Mish0817
Regular Contributor

They pulled all 3 for me because I had a fraud alert on Eq. rep said they always pull Eq unless something comes up.

Eq 675
TU 681
Ex your guess is as goodas mine!

Nfcu Cash Rewards 15000, Nfcu nRewards Mc 15000, Walmart 600, Target 400, VS 650,Capital one 3750, Us Bank 300, Discover 4500,Citi DP 1500, Chase Freedom 2000. And I'm done...... no more cards just going to tend my garden
Message 13 of 15
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

WTH?  I applied for an auto and EQ couldn't be pulled, I had to call EQ and have the fraud alert taken off for 5 days!  Is that ONLY auto possibly?  My dh would like to app for another NFCU card, but I don't want the hassle of removing the fraud on EQ.   I am going to take it off permanently as soon as I find that dang 10 digit code!

Message 14 of 15
klondike
Valued Member

I just applied for the Flagship card and confirmed with the agent that they are going to pull EQ.

Starting FICO EQ Score: 597
Current FICO EQ Score: 664
Goal FICO EQ Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.