Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU pulls TU ??

tag
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

NFCU pulls TU ??

Been a while sinced I posted, mostly lurking these days.

My step-son recently applied for another NFCU CC, he was denied, not a big deal since they already gave him one 8 months ago but he has very limited credit history.

Got the letter in the mail Sat. and it was based on a report pulled from TU.

Has anyone else seen or reported this recently ?

jax

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU pulls TU ??

I applied for a CLI and they pulled EQ on mine in FL. Denied since EQ is my lowest
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's the first I have ever heard of NFCU using TU as their decision basis.

I have 2 CC's and LOC.  Wife has CC.  Other family have CC's.  In every instance EQ was the CR used...

Was your EQ CR locked.  While they are free to AR your credit, if you applied for new credit and they attempted EQ as hard pull for new credit, possibly it would not pull and they substituted TU????  I don't know, I'm just thinking out loud to possible scenarios to test out.

Message 3 of 4
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

First I've ever heard too . That's why I posted it.

Like I said , it was my step-son, he has relatively new credit ( under a year) but definately has a EQ score .

He uses SW through NFCU.

There is absolutely no reason why EQ wasn't the CR pulled that I can find.

Maybe an anomoly, EQ was down or overloaded on the holiday's.

Just something that might be of note if it's reported again by anyone.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.