Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU still combine Cl?

tag
Happychap
Frequent Contributor

NFCU still combine Cl?

Have two cards 25k cl on each do they allow u to move a portion of cl from one card to the other?
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU still combine Cl?

I tried doing that last year, and the nice customer rep. informed me that they didn't do that anymore. So, I just ended up PCing cards, and I'll probably do it again since I'm not using the Flagship as much as I had planned.

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 2 of 14
Happychap
Frequent Contributor

Urrghh that sucks. I will prob PC my flagship too I don't use it enough to justify the fee. But I still wanted to move cl around😔 I messaged them but they are closed today.
Message 3 of 14
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

Call them...i believe they have people there 24/7 365. I've called on Christmas before and they answered.

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 4 of 14
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

I did it recently. Just send them a secure message, it will get done within 2 business days. Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 14
H4LO
Established Contributor

I moved 2K from my 12K card to my $500 card. 
They did it no questions asked. 

@Happychap wrote:
Have two cards 25k cl on each do they allow u to move a portion of cl from one card to the other?

Total CL - 60K // Util. ~1.6%

772 TU - 6/5 ///// 705 EX - 5/5 ///// 664 EQ - 4/29
Message 6 of 14
Happychap
Frequent Contributor

@H4LO wrote:

@Happychap wrote:

Great! I only want to move 5k to make it an even $30k I did think about asking them to move the whole lot and making it 50K .... im still pondering that thought Smiley Indifferent

Message 7 of 14
H4LO
Established Contributor

@Happychap wrote:

@H4LO wrote:

@Happychap wrote:

Great! I only want to move 5k to make it an even $30k I did think about asking them to move the whole lot and making it 50K .... im still pondering that thought Smiley Indifferent

I don't know about you, but having 50K on one card is rather worrisome. Especially if you happen to get it stolen. 

Total CL - 60K // Util. ~1.6%

772 TU - 6/5 ///// 705 EX - 5/5 ///// 664 EQ - 4/29
Message 8 of 14
sandman2435
Established Contributor

@H4LO wrote:

@Happychap wrote:

@H4LO wrote:

@Happychap wrote:

I don't know about you, but having 50K on one card is rather worrisome. Especially if you happen to get it stolen. 

I have 3 cards with them at 25K each

Message 9 of 14
Happychap
Frequent Contributor

Ok I heard back and they agreed to move some of my limit as requested. However, it appears such action is not always guaranteed reading the email they sent me below...Smiley Surprised

"Thank you for your message, Your request has been processed as an exception. We have increased your nRewards Visa to $30,000.00 and your Visa Signature Flagship account has been reduced to $20,000.00. Please be advised that future request for such type of transactions can be declined. If we can be of any further assistance, please let us know"

I was going to ask to close my Flagship and transfer the limit but I guess I better leave it for now.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.