Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU survey?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU survey?

Just wondering if NFCU survey works like Pen Fed? I expressed my disappointment with Navy in the survey. I was denied a credit card twice with a 760 TU. I understand why... I'm carrying about $20,000 in debt right now. I have submitted tax returns to justify debt to income ratio which is not terrible. Income is $170,000. I was planning to apply again after paying debt down to about $10,000 this summer. I wonder if the survey might help me sooner?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU survey?

@Anonymous wrote:

Just wondering if NFCU survey works like Pen Fed? I expressed my disappointment with Navy in the survey. I was denied a credit card twice with a 760 TU. I understand why... I'm carrying about $20,000 in debt right now. I have submitted tax returns to justify debt to income ratio which is not terrible. Income is $170,000. I was planning to apply again after paying debt down to about $10,000 this summer. I wonder if the survey might help me sooner?

Survey might help but it is not the same as PenFed.  Did you try to recon the denial via SM when you applied?  That is generally the best method to work with NFCU and get denials overturned.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU survey?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Survey might help but it is not the same as PenFed.  Did you try to recon the denial via SM when you applied?  That is generally the best method to work with NFCU and get denials overturned.

Yes I tried to recon with SM. I sent them my tax returns as proof of income. Still no. Reason- Excessive credit obligations. They might alway be a no for me. I'm usually around 6 or 7% Utl. Might try again when furniture I bought at PB is paid off in August. My intenal score with them is 325. Does anyone know what that means?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.