cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU when do i ask for an increase?

tag
amysmith9876

NFCU when do i ask for an increase?

So today i was given an instant 6k for a signature cash rewards visa.( Navy Federal Credit Union)  When is a good time to ask for an increase?

Thank You

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU when do i ask for an increase?

@amysmith9876 wrote:

So today i was given an instant 6k for a signature cash rewards visa.( Navy Federal Credit Union)  When is a good time to ask for an increase?

Thank You

as soon as 3 months onilne... ask for $25k when doing CLI online and it will either instant counter (sp) or it will be reviewed (hp) and they will still counter if they won't go full amount.

Message 2 of 3
amysmith9876

Re: NFCU when do i ask for an increase?

@Creditaddict wrote:

@amysmith9876 wrote:

Thank You

as soon as 3 months onilne... ask for $25k when doing CLI online and it will either instant counter (sp) or it will be reviewed (hp) and they will still counter if they won't go full amount.

Okay i could never imagine asking or ever getting a card for more then 10k that would be amazing!!!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.