01-20-2008 06:40 PM
Navy Federal's Field of Membership is determined by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). If you are in any of these categories, you are eligible to join.
* All Department of the Navy (DON) Personnel—regardless of location or rank, including:
o Active duty Navy and Marine Corps
o Reservist, regardless of drilling status
o Civilian employees
* Contractors assigned to DON sites afloat or ashore
* Officer Candidate programs, NROTC, U.S. Naval Academy, U.S. Coast Guard Academy, U.S. Merchant Marine Academy
* U.S. Government—Military and civilian personnel employed by the U.S. Government assigned to, stationed at or working at a Navy installation, afloat or ashore
* Retired—from any of the categories listed above
o Children (includes adopted, foster and stepchildren)
o Household Members
Once your family members have joined, they can extend the membership opportunity to their family members, too.
01-28-2008 10:32 PM
05-27-2008 08:39 PM - edited 05-27-2008 08:40 PM
myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.>> About myFICO