01-20-2008 06:40 PM
Navy Federal's Field of Membership is determined by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). If you are in any of these categories, you are eligible to join.
* All Department of the Navy (DON) Personnel—regardless of location or rank, including:
o Active duty Navy and Marine Corps
o Reservist, regardless of drilling status
o Civilian employees
* Contractors assigned to DON sites afloat or ashore
* Officer Candidate programs, NROTC, U.S. Naval Academy, U.S. Coast Guard Academy, U.S. Merchant Marine Academy
* U.S. Government—Military and civilian personnel employed by the U.S. Government assigned to, stationed at or working at a Navy installation, afloat or ashore
* Retired—from any of the categories listed above
o Children (includes adopted, foster and stepchildren)
o Household Members
Once your family members have joined, they can extend the membership opportunity to their family members, too.
01-28-2008 10:32 PM
05-27-2008 08:39 PM - edited 05-27-2008 08:40 PM
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more
FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.