Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU ?

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU ?

Very true Irish! In fact for optimum results, it's best to not even join till EQ is squeaky clean and no new accounts. That's exactly why I'm waiting myself. I was just letting OP know there is an alternative to Navy Fed that's open to all. Smiley Wink
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
Very true Irish! In fact for optimum results, it's best to not even join till EQ is squeaky clean and no new accounts. That's exactly why I'm waiting myself. I was just letting OP know there is an alternative to Navy Fed that's open to all. Smiley Wink

Good points.  I hope you can eventually get in.  Tbh, I was surprised that they didn't whack me for pyramiding debt as I had opened quite a few new accounts.  Glad I got it.  NFCU is great and I'm fortunate to be in with them but like you say, there are alternatives 

Message 12 of 13
baller4life
Super Contributor

Yeah I want to get their sweet quarterly pre-approvals and if you join dirty you will forever be in the naughty kids bucket and not get them. So I've heard. So I'm waiting till next yr and trying my BEST to garden so no new accts. Smiley Wink
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.