Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU

tag
CreditHealthy
Established Contributor

NFCU

Requested a CLI from NF after the 3rd statement cut from the last CLI they gave me. Tried it twice and both times the 3-5 day message popped up, and both times I called an cancelled the request because I didn't want to get hit with a hard pull. Why couldn't they have just countered? LOLSmiley Frustrated

What's in my sock drawer? NFCU LOC 15,000] NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000][ Golden 1Platinum Rewards Card 6,600 Discover It 5,000,] {NFCU goRewards 17,500} Barclaycard 1250.00,]Cap one 750.00 ], Watering my garden for the next five years:-)
EQUIFAX 727 EXPERIAN 732 TRANSUNION 743 FICO} STARTING SCORE....554 July 2013
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU

You will usually be eligible for a sp after they soft your EQ which is quarterly.

Message 2 of 5
joedtx
Valued Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

You will usually be eligible for a sp after they soft your EQ which is quarterly.

Smiley Wink +1 

Just a thought but the 3 statements needs to have a SP to reference.

Message 3 of 5
CreditHealthy
Established Contributor

OK, Thanks for that info I didn't know that. Does the fico equifax show you when they soft pull you or, do I need to find that somewhere else?Smiley Indifferent

What's in my sock drawer? NFCU LOC 15,000] NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000][ Golden 1Platinum Rewards Card 6,600 Discover It 5,000,] {NFCU goRewards 17,500} Barclaycard 1250.00,]Cap one 750.00 ], Watering my garden for the next five years:-)
EQUIFAX 727 EXPERIAN 732 TRANSUNION 743 FICO} STARTING SCORE....554 July 2013
Message 4 of 5
baller4life
Super Contributor

It's softed quarterly by NFCU. They just did everyone in Oct. So next time will be Jan I'm sure. You would have to check your EQ report to see your soft inquiries.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.