Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU

tag
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: NFCU

It is for your 1st CLI after that one you have to wait for 6 mths in between Clis , now not everyone always gets the 3 statements 90 days CLI , it's only if your profile supports it I guess
Message 11 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Valued Contributor
Aduke1122

It is for your 1st CLI after that one you have to wait for 6 mths in between Clis , now not everyone always gets the 3 statements 90 days CLI , it's only if your profile supports it I guess
Message 12 of 30
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Yea I would let the First Cc and Cloc get some age bf I try for another on 6 -12 should be just fine . Good luck let us know how your CLI goes
Message 13 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Valued Contributor
Aduke1122

Yea I would let the First Cc and Cloc get some age bf I try for another on 6 -12 should be just fine . Good luck let us know how your CLI goes
Message 14 of 30
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

I see a lot of ppl doing this , I guess it just depends if the APR is better on your Cloc than the other cards your wanting to pay off . If so then yes if it saves some money why not . But maybe wait until after the CLI and see how it goes to maybe not spook them and all . How much is your CL on the cc right now ? Also you have to remember that when you do anything with the CLoc you get charged interest from the day it post
Message 15 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Valued Contributor
Aduke1122

I see a lot of ppl doing this , I guess it just depends if the APR is better on your Cloc than the other cards your wanting to pay off . If so then yes if it saves some money why not . But maybe wait until after the CLI and see how it goes to maybe not spook them and all . How much is your CL on the cc right now ? Also you have to remember that when you do anything with the CLoc you get charged interest from the day it post
Message 16 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Think your right tho.  I'm gonna hold off on doing anything till after I try for the CLI with them.  Perhaps, if it's approved then I can transfer the balances of the other cards over to Navy since the apr on my Go Rewards card is only 1% higher apr than my cloc.  

Message 17 of 30
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Well just keep us posted and good luck
Message 18 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Updates.  I received my denial letter on the 2nd card today.  It did advise the account was to new.  Does anybody know how long I would need to wait before applying for the 2nd card with them. 

Message 19 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's funny, I was denied a CLI on my first card SP $1,700 but applied for another card with them 4 days after the declination and was approved for the new card, $5,300 SP.

Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.