cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO COMENITY LOVE YET.....WHAT GIVES????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NO COMENITY LOVE YET.....WHAT GIVES????

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@AverageJoe1970 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@AverageJoe1970 wrote:

Does Comenity do Hard or Soft pulls for CLIs? It might be fun to bump my Crate and Barrel card, even though I never use it.

If you don't use it, why do you need a CLI?

Why not? You would, wouldn't you?

Not if I had no need for it.

For those of us without 437 credit cards, we like to pad our utilization ratio. Smiley Wink

Note, they can clawback those limits if they fail to see any purchases. Which is why it is urged not to apply for store cards you won't use.

Message 21 of 24
vikingred
Frequent Contributor

I was hitting the luv button monthly and getting 300-400 bumps, but it's stopped now.  I think Comenity is puckering it's you know what.  Did I just say puckering?

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@vikingred wrote:

I was hitting the luv button monthly and getting 300-400 bumps, but it's stopped now.  I think Comenity is puckering it's you know what.  Did I just say puckering?

It appears they are making a lot of changes. Smiley Tongue

Once again, the Internet causes a company to change it's policy because of abuse.

Message 23 of 24
Ford725
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@vikingred wrote:

It appears they are making a lot of changes. Smiley Tongue

Once again, the Internet causes a company to change it's policy because of abuse.

I sure hope not! Smiley Tongue

Current Scores: FICO08 670 EQ, FICO08 703 TU, FICO08 661 EX
Goal Score: 700's all 3 (07/2016)
Walmart $6k | Chevron $4k | Firestone $2.2k | Capital One Venture $5.4k | Quicksilver One MC $1.3k | Capital One Platinum MC $1k | Bloomingdales $12k | Amazon Prime $6k | Ebates Visa $12k | The Gap Visa $7k | Banana Republic Visa $7 | Brylane Home $2.6k | Express $2.5k | Overstock $1.85k | Macy's $11.3k | Stash Visa $12k | Lowe's $12k | Care Credit $5k | Macy's Amex $2.1k | Chase Amazon Visa $.5k | Cabela's Club Visa $2k
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.