Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO FICO on Feb Discover Statement

tag
SquidBilly
New Contributor

NO FICO on Feb Discover Statement

My statement (closing date Feb 11) did not have my TU FICO on it. Logged on and clicked on My Free FICO and it shows Jan 5th as my latest one. Sent a secured msg... waiting on reply. Anyone having the same prob?
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

Re: NO FICO on Feb Discover Statement

Do you have the It card and have you gotten your FICOs on earlier Discover statements?

I notice that Discover now has an online FICO dashboard for the IT card. I wonder if perhaps they're moving toward using that instead of putting FICOs on statements. Just a wild guess. I have both the dashboard and a FICO on my statement from late January.

Message 2 of 12
Beane
Regular Contributor

@SquidBilly wrote:
My statement (closing date Feb 11) did not have my TU FICO on it. Logged on and clicked on My Free FICO and it shows Jan 5th as my latest one. Sent a secured msg... waiting on reply. Anyone having the same prob?

Did you use the card since that last statement closed.  Some cards only give you a FICO if you actually use the card.

FICO EQ: 733 TU: 727 CS FAKO EX: 737                                                                                               In the garden since 5/9/13
Message 3 of 12
SquidBilly
New Contributor

I have Discover It and the FICO was on my Dec and Jan statements. Where is the dashboard? All I can find is a link at the bottom of the account home page. It brings up a page that has my score including advice and explainatios of score. Is this the dashboard?
Message 4 of 12
SquidBilly
New Contributor

I used it once around the 2nd of Feb ($135) and paid it off prior to closing so I would have o $0 balance.
Message 5 of 12
mxp114
Valued Contributor

I don't think they put it on the statement as of this month since the site now displays it. Login and at the bottom below Tools & Features is a link for Your free FICO® Credit Score.

Message 6 of 12
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

@mxp114 wrote:

I don't think they put it on the statement as of this month since the site now displays it. Login and at the bottom below Tools & Features is a link for Your free FICO® Credit Score.

Cool, thanks!

Message 7 of 12
SquidBilly
New Contributor

Did that a little while ago. Still showing last months score. Oh well.... thanks everyone. When I get a reply from Discover, I'll update. Later.... Have a great day!
:-)
Message 8 of 12
SquidBilly
New Contributor

Okay.... Six days prior to your closing date
(should be the date on you Free FICO Score) they go back 30 days and if there is NO ACTIVITY, you WILL NOT receive your free FICO on your statement. My FICO would have been pulled on the 5th.
The purchases I made were on the 6th which means I will get a free score on my next statement. Hope I didn't confuse you.... think I confused myself! Lol
Message 9 of 12
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@mxp114 wrote:

Its on my statement that cut yesterday. I did not know about the dashboard though will have to check it out.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.