Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO MORE OASIS

tag
jnydc
Contributor

NO MORE OASIS

I was just told by the woman at American Express that there is no more OASIS Program, is that true?  Is she just pulling my leg, since she doesn't do it in her office?

2009 Credit Portfolio: First Premier 450, Orchard Bank 400

2012 Credit Portfolio: AMEX; Gold, Zync, & Clear 5k
Citi Platinum Select 2k, Home Depot Store (Citi) 4k, Discover More 10k, Barclays Apple 2k, Cap 1 (secured) 2.5k
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: NO MORE OASIS

@jnydc wrote:

I was just told by the woman at American Express that there is no more OASIS Program, is that true?  Is she just pulling my leg, since she doesn't do it in her office?

someone else just posted that after they paid there past debt with Amex, they were "Highly Suggested" to apply for the Zync card to get back in with Amex. not sure if this is valid but kind of makes since.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

On the other hand, Amex CSRs have been saying things like that for years. The reasoning was something like that they don't want peope to badger them about the Oasis card. The offer is supposed to come from Amex, you can't ask for it.

Which doesn't mean that, this time, it may be for real Smiley Wink.

Message 3 of 4
jnydc
Contributor

Apparently all accounts aren't eligible for oasis.  Per another rep, it is only available to accounts that are being held by a CA, and not those which are still with AMEX.  And even all of those may not be eligible.

Don't know if this is completely true but I got neg'd!!

2009 Credit Portfolio: First Premier 450, Orchard Bank 400

2012 Credit Portfolio: AMEX; Gold, Zync, & Clear 5k
Citi Platinum Select 2k, Home Depot Store (Citi) 4k, Discover More 10k, Barclays Apple 2k, Cap 1 (secured) 2.5k
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.