Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NORDSTROM NOT UPDATING

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NORDSTROM NOT UPDATING

NORDSTROM must have lied to me its never took more than like 2 to 3 days for my credit report to update when they reported on my statement date my statement cut last on november 30 and not any of the three bureaus have updated my account with nordstrom, no they havent fixed anything with their software THEY ARE A bunch of liars.
Message 21 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is not surprising at all....look for more companies too start this same process of sporadically reporting if they even report at all.

Smiley SadAS IT COSTS THEM MONEY TOO REPORT THOSE BALANCES. Smiley Sad

They are just trying too save a bit of money that's all so don't blow a gasket over it, businesses lie, people lie it's out of our hands.

Message 22 of 33
manyquestions
Established Contributor

Still not updating for me.
Message 23 of 33
jaysdad2k
Frequent Contributor

Nor for me since August.

Sigh.

"Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice."- Anton Chekhov
4/11 TU 743 4/11 EQ 763
Message 24 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

This is not surprising at all....look for more companies too start this same process of sporadically reporting if they even report at all.

Smiley SadAS IT COSTS THEM MONEY TOO REPORT THOSE BALANCES. Smiley Sad

They are just trying too save a bit of money that's all so don't blow a gasket over it, businesses lie, people lie it's out of our hands.

Is this for sure?  I've read that they do not pay to report - not sure when or where I saw that. 

(And, of course, even if there's no fee to report, there's still the internal staffing cost to do the reporting.)

I don't have Nordies, but I'm finding the same, several of my accounts don't report if the statement balance is zero, even if there was activity during the month....;(

Message 25 of 33
TangMeister
Frequent Contributor

Nordstrom finally starting reporting again today for me on EQ (last update was 8/2009). They updated as of 11/2009, and included Sept and Oct as well. I saw it via the EQ back door...it has not shown up on EX's back door, and did not show up on my USAA-CCMP credit monitoring pull this morning. So...looks like they got their issue fixed and hopefully all CRAs will update soon.  It must have just happened sometime today, since my daily pull did not show it this morning.
Message 26 of 33
jaysdad2k
Frequent Contributor

The Nordstrom CSR told me a couple of weeks ago that they reported in mid-November.

It is weird. They reported some months even before the card was issued. Shhh...

"Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice."- Anton Chekhov
4/11 TU 743 4/11 EQ 763
Message 27 of 33
daisyduke
Valued Contributor

FYI: I got a Nordstrom store card I think it was Sept/Oct of 09....they just updated my account (just being around 24th of Dec) with EX which now shows a balance....they also added the TL to TU. Nothing on EQ as of yet, but that is to be expected. EQ is slow at updating...

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 28 of 33
Client9
Regular Contributor

I havent checked, but I am 20% utilization on my Nordstrom Visa after Xmas.  I dont want them to report!!
Message 29 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

okay i just pulled my EQ report and score tonight. Nordstrom has not updated for me since NOVEMBER 2009. My EQ score 773! woot woot.
Message 30 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.