Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NORDSTROM

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NORDSTROM

Anyone has any idea where do they pull from?

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NORDSTROM

EX on my report...
Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

They normally pull EQ, if they don't love what they see they may pull a second. What are your scores? They are NOT a "rebuilder" card.
Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply. My TU score is 636, EX score is 648 and EQ score is 605.
Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I like a lot of things on their website. What kind of score are they looking for?

Thanks

Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I like a lot of things on their website. What kind of score are they looking for?
Thanks

They are looking for something more like 700s or very high 600s. They *may* give you a store card, but I would be surprised if you get a Visa with a 636.
Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

They pulled TU for me... again, sadly!  lol  BUT... they were VERY nice on the phone, and told me to send a letter explaining that I was struggling with getting things resolved on my TU and to ask them to pull EQ and I'd probably get approved for the Visa.  Doing that now, and I'll let you know!
Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply. Can you tell me what are your scores?

Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

My TU and EX scores are in the high 500s... my EQ is low to mid 700s.  Don't ask... I can't work with TU or EX to help me get anything straight!
Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

wow that is a big difference.

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.