Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NORDSTROMS WOOHOO!!!!!!

tag
kay82
Regular Contributor

NORDSTROMS WOOHOO!!!!!!

Hey everybody while doing a little shopping @ the nordstroms semi annual sale  I  bit the bullet & apped for their card in store I was instantly approved for 1k  they checked EQ only score was 640..im located in socal & yes i still have about 5 baddies on my report the latest about  3 yrs. ago. i hear theyre pretty good. so hope this helps for anybody needing a good card for credit mix with mediocre scores.... i also got a SW alert when the inquiry appeared with a 12 pt. increase....go figure but hey ill take it!!!

Good Luck & thanks again to everybody for the good info & advice regarding my credit repair journey!!!!

12-08 TU 654 EQ 630 EX 628

12-08 TU 640 new accounts

1-31-09 EQ 644 15% util !!!
2-10-09 EX 663 15% util !!!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NORDSTROMS WOOHOO!!!!!!

Good for you!!Smiley Very Happy I plan on trying Nordstrom in aug. I love their shoes and the half yearly sale. In ILL,they have a Nordstrom rack which is their discount store.

Congrats!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. Nordstroms cust service is one of the best out there...
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!
Message 4 of 5
score_building
Senior Contributor

super congrats!  it's such a great acct to have from a strong and rather reliable bank.  you were smart to apply in store imo.  i agree- the cs has been top notch.  my acct is just a few months old, i may try to upgrade to visa after my seventh statement.  wishing you continued success and good luck on your path.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.