Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOW it's official, app spree!!!

tag
RTOrockstar
Frequent Contributor

NOW it's official, app spree!!!

Today I went into SCtelco federal credit union and opened a new savings acct with them and they hard pulled my EQ(my lowest score) credit report so I asked if I could go ahead and app for their visa card since I already took the hit and lo and behold, I was approved for $1000!!! There's no AF and 6.9% interest for 6 months, then 12% afterwards.

I got my highest CL yet with my lowest score(627). Talk about excited! I'm sure my wife is tired of hearing about my victory today but this comes less than a week after being approved for Walmart($400) and Old Navy($400) cards. I jokingly referred to being on an app spree after the Old Navy card and someone told me that an app spree is 3 or more cards so now it's official! Time to garden.

P.S. All this would seem cooler if that other guy hadn't app'd(and been approved) for those 9 cards in 1 day. lol.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

Re: NOW it's official, app spree!!!

Great start!! Congratulations!! 

You am on your way!! Smiley Happy

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 2 of 15
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 3 of 15
enharu
Super Contributor

Grats!
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 4 of 15
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@RTOrockstar wrote:

Today I went into SCtelco federal credit union and opened a new savings acct with them and they hard pulled my EQ(my lowest score) credit report so I asked if I could go ahead and app for their visa card since I already took the hit and lo and behold, I was approved for $1000!!! There's no AF and 6.9% interest for 6 months, then 12% afterwards.

I got my highest CL yet with my lowest score(627). Talk about excited! I'm sure my wife is tired of hearing about my victory today but this comes less than a week after being approved for Walmart($400) and Old Navy($400) cards. I jokingly referred to being on an app spree after the Old Navy card and someone told me that an app spree is 3 or more cards so now it's official! Time to garden.

P.S. All this would seem cooler if that other guy hadn't app'd(and been approved) for those 9 cards in 1 day. lol.

WTG!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 15
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Nice, Congrats on the approval and membership! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 6 of 15
Ron1
Super Contributor

Congrats!!!!

Ron.

Message 7 of 15
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your successful spree!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 15
TNTransplant
Established Contributor

@RTOrockstar wrote:

Ha!  Don't you just love this???  Smiley Tongue

Congrats on your approvals, and the nice limit on your CU card. Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: Jan 2012: EQ - 659, TU08 - 670, EX - ???
Current Score:April 2014: EQ - 772, TU08 - 782, EX - 754
Last App:3/21/14

Message 9 of 15
Rackham94
Established Contributor

@RTOrockstar wrote:

Way to go!! Very exciting indeed!

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.