cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Names Of Unsecured / Subprime Credit Cards For Bad Credit ?? -Advise !

tag
HiLine
Blogger

Re: Repair Your Credit Yourself and Raise your SCORE!!!!!!! Credit Repair in 7-14 days $27.68

Message 21 of 23
Squirrelly
New Visitor

Re: Names Of Unsecured / Subprime Credit Cards For Bad Credit ?? -Advise !

Cards for scores that low are now virtually non existent.  I have the First Premier and Credit One cards.  

First let me say don't get too credit hungry... I did and it knocked my scores back a good 20 points.... Not much, but enough when you are trying to rebuild.  This is a time process.  Get the cards that you can.  Use them sparingly and make triple sure to have NO LATES on them.  

Also consider looking at your local credit unions for a credit builder loan. ( This is my next step ).  Here's how it works they give you a loan lets say $ 1,000.00 that money is placed in an interest bearing account and you make payments on it as you would any other loan.  When it is paid off you get the money as well as the interest that it has earned.  This helps create some diversity in your reports.

Message 22 of 23
Surlaw

Re: Names Of Unsecured / Subprime Credit Cards For Bad Credit ?? -Advise !

@Squirrelly wrote:

Cards for scores that low are now virtually non existent.  I have the First Premier and Credit One cards.  

First let me say don't get too credit hungry... I did and it knocked my scores back a good 20 points.... Not much, but enough when you are trying to rebuild.  This is a time process.  Get the cards that you can.  Use them sparingly and make triple sure to have NO LATES on them.  

Also consider looking at your local credit unions for a credit builder loan. ( This is my next step ).  Here's how it works they give you a loan lets say $ 1,000.00 that money is placed in an interest bearing account and you make payments on it as you would any other loan.  When it is paid off you get the money as well as the interest that it has earned.  This helps create some diversity in your reports.

I realize the OP may have been a spammer, but this is definitely gold advice, even if one is not rebuilding. I frequently tell myself this so I pull in the reins, and don't app for new cards.

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.