cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Names Of Unsecured / Subprime Credit Cards For Bad Credit ?? -Advise !

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Names Of Unsecured / Subprime Credit Cards For Bad Credit ?? -Advise !

Hi  And Greetings To All !!  I Am New On This Forum And I Am Seeking Some Suggestions For Unsecured Or Partial Secured Credit Cards.

I Am Looking For Some Unsecured Subprime Credit Cards Especially Designed For People With Really Bad Credit. I Already Know Of  "Orchard Bank Card" , "Capital One" , "First Premier" .

My Credit Score Is Really Low ( Under 300)  However I Was Already Approved By Both Capital One And First Premier For A Partial Secured Card. I Was Rejected By Orchard Bank. However I Am Looking For A unsecured Subprime Credit Card Especially Designed For People With Bad Credit.

I Have Heard There Are Such Subprime Lenders Out There , But I Do Not Know Of Any !  - Can You Tell Me The Names Of Some Other Unsecured Credit Cards Or Partial Secured Credit Cards For People With Bad Credit ???    -  Thank You !  

I Keep Coming Up With The Same Cards , So Any Other Cards Suggested Would Be Greatly Appreciated .  I Am NOT Looking For A Secured Card.

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
mrcrush20
New Contributor

Re: Names Of Unsecured / Subprime Credit Cards For Bad Credit ?? -Advise !

creditone

Message 2 of 23
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi  And Greetings To All !!  I Am New On This Forum And I Am Seeking Some Suggestions For Unsecured Or Partial Secured Credit Cards.

I Am Looking For Some Unsecured Subprime Credit Cards Especially Designed For People With Really Bad Credit. I Already Know Of  "Orchard Bank Card" , "Capital One" , "First Premier" .

My Credit Score Is Really Low ( Under 300)  However I Was Already Approved By Both Capital One And First Premier For A Partial Secured Card. I Was Rejected By Orchard Bank. However I Am Looking For A unsecured Subprime Credit Card Especially Designed For People With Bad Credit.

I Have Heard There Are Such Subprime Lenders Out There , But I Do Not Know Of Any !  - Can You Tell Me The Names Of Some Other Unsecured Credit Cards Or Partial Secured Credit Cards For People With Bad Credit ???    -  Thank You !  

I Keep Coming Up With The Same Cards , So Any Other Cards Suggested Would Be Greatly Appreciated .  I Am NOT Looking For A Secured Card.

You already have 2 partiall secured cards, why not let them gain some history for 6 months to a year then look for an unsecured card?

And if your FICO is around 300 you must have alot of derogs, I would recommend visiting the rebuilding your credit forum and see if you can help yourself by getting some of thise removed my PFD's.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 23
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

My Credit Score Is Really Low ( Under 300)

FICO does not go below 300.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 4 of 23
Chris123nTx
Established Contributor

I am very suprised that you were approved for a partial with anyone at all. Not trying to knock you, but you almost have to work at it to get a credit score of under 300. I have never even heard of that before. So, anyway, take what they offered you and be grateful. Use them and dont abuse them for at least six months and then re-evaluate where you are. Statistics would put the odds of default extremely high so take what you can. If you are looking to have credit to run up charges because you need the cash bad, then dont bother. It will put you even deeper in that hole and just make it that much harder to climb out of. Why arent you looking at secured cards?
Message 5 of 23
namvet
Established Contributor

This on is secured but guaranteed approval with no credit check:  openskycc.com 

Message 6 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Other Unsecured Cards 4 Bad Credit? -

Hello Again , I Wanted To Thank All Of You For Your Responses To My Last Post. However I Am Still Searching For An Unsecured Credit Card For Bad Credit. As My Earlier Post Said , I Have A Average Credit Score Under 300 And (ill Clarify)  And A Fico Of 300. I Was Approved For Both A Capital One & First Premier Card That Are Both Partially Secured. But I Would Like To Find An Unsecured Card For People With Bad Credit. I Was Rejected By Orchard Bank And Credit One. There Used To Be A Card Called The "Tribute Gold Mastercard" That Was  A Unsecured Credit Card Geared Especially For Bad Credit But It Is No Longer Available.  I Plan On Getting Just One More Card And Then Rebuild My Credit From There.    Can You Suggest A Unsecured Card For Bad Credit To Me Much Similar To The "Tribute Unsecured Mastercard"  - Again I Was REJECTED BY CREDIT ONE & ORCHARD BANK .  I Already Have Capital One & First Premier Partial Secured Cards . - CAN YOU NAME ANY UNSECURED CARDS FOR PEOPLE WITH BAD CREDIT ??    ( SIMILAR TO THE TRIBUTE - WHICH IS NOW DISCONTINUED)   ---  Again Im NOT Interested In Any Secured Cards At This Time ( I ALready Have One Of Those )   .   JUST NEED SOME OTHER NAMES !

Message 7 of 23
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Other Unsecured Cards 4 Bad Credit? -

Heh, +1 ninja moderator thread combine.

Anyway to the OP, you've hit the usual suspects and there's not much point to having more than 2 cards while rebuilding, it's agreed that more than one is absolutely a good thing, but the difference between 2-3 is pretty minor if it exists at all.

Unless you are willing to wait for a bit with your current cards, you may not have a lot of choice but to do another secured card.

        
Message 8 of 23
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

There isn't anything else. To be blunt consider yourself lucky you have those cards you have now. You need to garden and work on your baddies on your reports then see where you stand in 6 months. If you break 600 then you open up a little window for options but for now do not apply for anything else unless you want to throw down some cash on a secured card.
NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 9 of 23
Give_Me_Credit_Please
Regular Contributor

Hi Guys, I'm new to this site and have been looking around on this site and everyone here is very helpful and I can relate to certain issues. My credit was very bad and I'm in the rebuilding process right now. My score was in the low 500's, after awhile a few of my collections have dropped off and inquiries too. I got an Orchard credit card for about 2yrs now and also a capone for about 10months. My score improved to average of 615 now. So very happy about that and looking to try to have it in the 700's by end of next year. I tried applying for the Best Buy Mc but got denied, don't know why since their through Capone which I have a Capone card already? 

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.