cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nantional City Biz Card. What CRA's they report to?

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Nantional City Biz Card. What CRA's they report to?

National City Biz Card, what CRA's do they report to? Any ideas? I called and CSR says they report all cards to TU. I asked do you report Biz card to Personal TU. She says we report all cards to TU. Does it make sense?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

Re: Nantional City Biz Card. What CRA's they report to?

none at all.... Have you checked your TU report?
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 2 of 4
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I just received the card last week and started using it. I have to wait for the statement to cut and see where it reports. I am more curious to see what Biz CRs' it would report to. I called Key Bank and they said their card does not report to either Biz or Personal CR. I have to strengthen my D&B and Experian Biz CR. That is my next task to make them look good.
Message 3 of 4
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

I have to do this too. I got a denial letter from first equity yesterday! I had to call for a mailing of the reasons...
I'm kinda disapointed about the Key bank not updateing to the CRAs...  I havent seen anything post for the Home depot or cheveron. I just got the Arco MC today so maybe that will.. I might have to pay for a snap shot of my duns again but then that will be 300... ugg maybe I should just pay for the year to watch it more closely.... uggg
i'll let you know if some of my stuff posts to any of my reports.
Jessica

Okay I just ordered it.... I'll let you know who is on that report when they send me the link.

Message Edited by Jesedmotherof5 on 05-13-2008 03:44 PM
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.