Not applicable

Nasa FCU approval ??

Any luck with Nasa FCU?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nasa FCU approval ??

Hi Carmeno, welcome. I don't have that card, but it is one of 3 FCU cards I'm considering app'ing for when it comes time for me to start applying for some more cards.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Check out the friendly CCC link in my sig. NASA tends to be very generous.
Message 3 of 5
orl2185
Established Contributor

Carmeno wrote:
Any luck with Nasa FCU?

I got a nasa plat visa cl 2500.. Smiley HappyOnly bad part, they pull from all 3 cr. Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I opened an account at Nasa a few weeks ago. Got my membership card/number, so applied last night for a visa - even though I really don't want another cc. The results were that a "rep will contact" me, but in the curious and vague verbiage only CU's use, they also showed a "loan" with a monthly payment of $300 @ 17.99%...??

No idea if $300 CL @ 17.99 is all they intend to offer, but in the area you can write a note to them, I said if that's all I can be approved for, I withdraw my CC application. I don't need a card with such a low limit and all but one of my other cards have lower APR - 14.9 down to 8.9, with one or two even lower on special offers, etc. 

Then I figured what the heck and applied for a signature loan - I'm trying to get funds to consolidate other CC - and got a "rep will contact you soon" message there too. So, no word from them yet, and I'm not optimistic, but it's done now. I'll let y'all know if anything happens... I have fairly high util right now, so I'd venture that's the issue. My scores are in the 660 range, but there's the BK7 that was discharged 8/04.... Anyway, stay tuned.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.