Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nasa FCU

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nasa FCU

Has Nasa massive credit limits have sailed?

Have any of you recently apped and gotten approved?

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Nasa FCU

@Anonymous wrote:

Has Nasa massive credit limits have sailed?

Have any of you recently apped and gotten approved?

I did at the end of October, $30K

Message 2 of 22
joedtx
Valued Contributor

There have been approvals thru Novemeber but it seems like they have been about a 1/3 of what they were handing out previously as well as CS's were in the 700 range.

Message 3 of 22
Dw4250
Valued Contributor

I applied middle of October. Instantly approved for $15K. Im not sure if you'd consider this "massive", but I was happy with it.
Message 4 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dw4250 wrote:
I applied middle of October. Instantly approved for $15K. Im not sure if you'd consider this "massive", but I was happy with it.

You got that sucka in October and it already "Smells like socks"?

Message 5 of 22
Creditcurious74
Frequent Contributor

I applied on Nov 05th and was instant declined but was approved 8 days later after I sent a reco email. They approved with 10k CL w/income verification and copy of my driver's license.

Message 6 of 22
MaisCher
Frequent Contributor

Can you PM me the email you used?

@Zelaya wrote:

I applied on Nov 05th and was instant declined but was approved 8 days later after I sent a reco email. They approved with 10k CL w/income verification and copy of my driver's license.

Current Score: EQ 699 TU 719 EX ? as of April-2016

Message 7 of 22
RebuildingAgain14
Valued Member

@swtprncess281 wrote:

Can you PM me the email you used?

@Zelaya wrote:

Me, too, please?  And if you don't mind me asking--what was you Experian score at the time?

Thanks. :-)

Starting Scores: EQ 542/TU 500/EX 513
Current Scores: EQ 611/TU 611/EX 628
Goal Score: All 700+

Cap One Secured ($750/$701 'unsecured'), Cap One QS1($1000), Victoria's Secret ($250), Brylane Home ($500), Amazon Store Card ($600)
Message 8 of 22
RebuildingAgain14
Valued Member

Never mind re: score--671, right? :-)

Starting Scores: EQ 542/TU 500/EX 513
Current Scores: EQ 611/TU 611/EX 628
Goal Score: All 700+

Cap One Secured ($750/$701 'unsecured'), Cap One QS1($1000), Victoria's Secret ($250), Brylane Home ($500), Amazon Store Card ($600)
Message 9 of 22
Creditcurious74
Frequent Contributor

Hi guys, the email I use was e-lending@nasafcu.com. Yes my Experian score is 671. Make sure you enter the application# they usually respond right away.

Good luck!

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.