Senior Contributor
O6

Nationwide Bank = Chase ???

I just applied for a Nationwide Bank Visa and got the instant approval.  While browsing the welcome screen it mentions that online account access for credit card customers is not through nationwide's online banking service rather through www. cardmemberservices.com. 

Cardmemberservices.com is Chase. 

Is Nationwide really Chase in drag?

IAALBNYL
Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

Re: Nationwide Bank = Chase ???

No.
Senior Contributor
BungalowMo

Here's where I log in.... "https://bankonline.nationwidebank.com/bankonline/login.do"

Starting Score: 07/2011 TU 732 - EQ 717 - EX 702
Current Score: 06/2014 TU 739 - EQ '08 709 - EX 721
Goal Score: 850

Bury me in the garden...last app 06.18.14

Regular Contributor
timber

Nationwide Bank is not Chase! That is an old link in their credit card help. Before they converted to a bank, they were Nationwide's employee credit union and at that time Chase serviced their credit cards. Now they compete with Chase as a bank, and use a different cc servicer. It's actually the same one that is used by Merrick Bank/Hooters... same IU. You'll see once you receive your card and online account info.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+