cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nationwide Visa - Anyone apply lately?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nationwide Visa - Anyone apply lately?

@Anonymous wrote:

THEY WERE GIVING GOOD LIMITS AND APPROVING CARDS NOW THEY WANT LONG HISTORY WITH ATLEST 4 CREDIT CARDS FOR MORE THEN 4 YEARS AND AFTER THAT THEY WANT UR TAX RETURNS IF U HAVE GOOD HISTORY AND UR PAYSTUBS ..BASICALY IF U APPLY WITH THEM U SHOULD THINK LIKE YOU ARE BUYING A HOUSE WORST BANK EVER NOW , FEW YEARS AGO IT WAS BEST NOW I THINK THEY RAN OUT OF MONEY LOL .....

For what it's worth when i got my nationwide card late last year i only had 3 ish years of ttoal history with my oldest CC being about 5 months old. They approved me with a low limit but also with the lowest available APR at the time.

it is now my lowest limit and is basicly sockdrawered as i was told by a CSR on a recent call that they give no CLI right now. I don't mean just no auto CLI i mean she said they were doing no increases at the momment. She said they hoped to start again soon.

Message 11 of 17
hammertime
New Contributor

Recently approved $7,500 with TU 708.

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nationwide's Headquarters is in Columbus Ohio. When I lived in Ohio the CRA of choice seemed to had been TU, so that makes sense.

Message 13 of 17
JMN
Frequent Contributor

I was approved in January of 2010 with a $7,500 limit. Low UTI, FICO around 720-730 at the time. Two years or so of history. 

It has since been CLIed to $15,000. 

Despite my employment in the banking industry, any and all views contained in this post are purely my own, and do not represent any financial institution, nor constitute as financial or investment guidance or advise.
Message 14 of 17
Kris1228
Regular Contributor

Can you apply online?! I only see an option to call.
FICO's - 3/14/14 TU 795 4/17/14 EQ:805 3/7/14 EX: 801

Baddies all Gone
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 16 of 17
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Hi maxn4s,

If you're on IE 9, there is a known glitch with posting replies on the forums. Lithium is working on this.

In the meantime, try switching to Compatibility View, whatever that is.

IE 9 issues with forums

Otherwise, if you just hit post too soon or something, you can add text to your blank post above. Just click Options, and then Edit, and start typing. hth

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.