Senior Contributor
O6

Re: Nationwide Visa Credit Card

[ Edited ]

gymbo731 wrote:

Are they still not reporting to all three CRA??

Does anyone have any more info on this? Will they be reporting to all three anytime soon??

They're only reporting on EQ and TU for me.  I have heard that others have called Nationwide and they claimed they were reporting to all three, but for some reason it just doesn't show up.

IAALBNYL
Regular Contributor
gymbo731

O6 wrote:

gymbo731 wrote:

Does anyone have any more info on this? Will they be reporting to all three anytime soon??

They're only reporting on EQ and TU for me.  I have heard that others have Nationwide and they claimed they were reporting to all three, but for some reason it just doesn't show up.

Have you tried to call them and ask them to report to EX? Has anyone called Nationwide and asked them about this??

Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 744
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Senior Contributor
O6

gymbo731 wrote:

O6 wrote:

gymbo731 wrote:

They're only reporting on EQ and TU for me.  I have heard that others have Nationwide and they claimed they were reporting to all three, but for some reason it just doesn't show up.

Have you tried to call them and ask them to report to EX? Has anyone called Nationwide and asked them about this??

I meant to write earlier that I have heard that others have called Nationwide, but I haven't myself. 

IAALBNYL
Contributor
asanch12

i called this morning to see what my credit line is and i was approved for $5000.  Would it be possible to request a CLI at time of activation?

Starting Score: 665
Current Score: 688
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+